Special Dailies and Events Offer after buying Horde & Alliance Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Dailies and Events Offer after buying Horde & Alliance Guide

Hey, wasn't sure where to post this, so thought I should try here.
    Basically I bought the Horde & Alliance Levelling guide earlier and after paying for it, I got redirected to the page, in which you can get the Horde & Alliance Dailies and Events guide at an extra, extra discount of 43%, if I recall correctly, but ONLY from that page.
    Now here's the problem, I try to buy this discounted pack, logged into my PayPal account again and clicked Pay Now.....
    And paypal bugs out and I get an error message saying theres a problem at PayPal's end. Now its told me to wait 30mins to see if I get a confirmation email to see if the payment went through. Which I am yet to recieve after 30mins. In the Paypal error message, it says if I was redirected to paypal through another site, which I was, I shouldnt use the browser 'back' button to return to the page, but restart my activity.
    So will I be able to return to this discount page or not?
    Im guessing I can't right? >.<
    Thanks

Zygor guides utilizes ClickBank for payment processing, and not Paypal. You should have been directed to the ClickBank site after you clicked purchase.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Your best bet would be to send an email off to Zygor about this to see what can be done. zygor @ zygorguides.com (remove the spaces)
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        Zygor guides utilizes ClickBank for payment processing, and not Paypal. You should have been directed to the ClickBank site after you clicked purchase.
        Well yeah, but you can use PayPal as a form of payment, which I did. Which then makes the payment to ClickBank.

Your best bet would be to send an email off to Zygor about this to see what can be done. zygor @ zygorguides.com (remove the spaces
        I'll do that now. Cheers.

Comment

Kamchak the site does allow Paypal. That's how I paid for my upgrades.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hmmm... must not have when I bought them, or I didnt notice then. Meh.

Thanks for the info. I just hit the pay button.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Just a quick bump because I still haven't heard anything from Zygor yet.
              But Im sure her gets many, many emails everyday. So I understand the delay. ^^
              Cheers.

Comment

You may want to send him another email just incase somehow he didn't receive it.He usually responds pretty fast most of the time.
                You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Ok, will do. Cheers ;D

Comment

Originally posted by chaosevaunit View Post
                    Just a quick bump because I still haven't heard anything from Zygor yet.
                    But Im sure her gets many, many emails everyday. So I understand the delay. ^^
                    Cheers.
                    If you still have not received and email, please send us another email here http://www.zygorguides.com/support/contact.php Make sure to include everything you would like to change/upgrade and your clickbank order number. Thanks!
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                    X