Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to install Zygor Guide *With Pictures*

Hey guys, i have something for you.
    I saw many people has problems installing Zygor Guide and i tried to make a fast instruction guide.

Well, it's not THAT detailed, but please, just send me a PM and I'll make the tutorial longer for your needs

-- TUTORIAL --

1. Open Zygor

2. Settings

3. Update Zygor (Keep in mind, i already have zygor, so it tells me the version i have atm. which it wont if you don't got zygor yet.)

4. Done!

Remember, if you felt i forgot something, or just need help for some other thing about Zygor guide, just PM Me!

Edit: I did a write mistake at 'Settings'. It says "kind ahow", i was i meant to write 'kinda how'. Sorry for this mistake, but i feel it waste of time if i have to create the picture again.

Nice post. I think this is worthy of being stickied.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thank you, and that would be easier for people to find it.

And please, do not hesitate about any help missing about Zygor Guide. Just PM me about what you need help for, and I'll put pictures on this thread.

Comment

hey i just bought zygor guides ive had the trial for a little bit i finnaly bought the horde leveling guide. i sighned in using the username when u purchase the guide when i go into wow it says i have the horde leveling guide but after leveling 20 it stops telling me where to go just like the trial did please help me!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxyzz1996 View Post
          hey i just bought zygor guides ive had the trial for a little bit i finnaly bought the horde leveling guide. i sighned in using the username when u purchase the guide when i go into wow it says i have the horde leveling guide but after leveling 20 it stops telling me where to go just like the trial did please help me!
          And you have the horde guide as purchased?
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

List the guide listed in the updater. Will look kind of like this depending on what you have bought:
            Available guides:
            Zygor Guides Viewer addon
            Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance
            Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
            Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
            Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
            Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance
            Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
            Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde
            Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
            Zygor Talent Advisor addon
            Zygor Talent Builds
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

When you run the Updater click the Settings button and enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes, click OK, then click on Repair. The Updater needs your website login info to know what guides you have purchased so it can install the proper guides.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

when i install the client it's looking on the d:
                i want it on the e: but it gives me millions of error messages and doesnt allow me to change the location. WOW is on E:

Comment

What error messages do you obtain?
                  It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

cannot find d:\world of warcraft\interface\addons

Comment

Try contacting a member of the Support team. If I remember correctly, they can remotely connect to your computer and resolve the issue themselves.
                      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

When you first run the Updater there should be a small window that opens with a 3 second countdown timer on it. Click the Abort button on that window to stop the Updater from trying to auto-launch WoW. This will avoid all those error messages and allow you to go into the Settings to change the folder location.

If you still have problems feel free to send in an email to support@zygorguides.com requesting a remote session and I'd be happy to help you get it all working properly.
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Sorry I know this thread is kind of old but, I've installed the updater and it launched WoW, I'm just lost on how to load the Quests, meaning as far as where I should start. I've looked in the interface and I don't even see anything for Zygor at all... I just started back playing WoW so forgive me...

Comment

First make sure the guide got installed into the right WoW\Interface\Addons folder.
                            Click the addons button in the character selection screen and look for the Zygor addon.
                            If it is there and checked it may be that it is only activated for certain characters but not the one you wanted to use it. The mark should be golden, not silver.
                            I don't know if it is necessary to check the "load out of date addons" box. If WoW marks the addon as outdated you need to check this.
                            If the Zygor addon is not shown there check the Zygor updater settings for the addons folder.

Then in game you should see a startup message in the chat window (scroll up if other addons put lots of text there too).
                            If you see some Zygor addon loaded text normally the configuration dialog should come up, you should have a minimap button with a "Z" and if you hit ESC, click Interface and the addons tab you should see the configuration section for the Zygor addon.

Comment

Working...
                            X