Paladin Glyphs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paladin Glyphs

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I think its close. When my Paladin hit 25, I opened the glyph guide and copied the list of glyphs. The Guide suggest that the following glyphs be installed at level 25: 1) Glyph of Dazing Shield; 2) Glyph of Blessing of Might; 3) Glyph of Judgment. After obtaining those glyphs, I discovered that the Glyph of Blessing of Might has a level requirement of 56. I believe that Blizzard recently revized some talents, raising Blessing of Might and lowering Righteousness. I further discovered that Glyph of Righteousness has a level requirement of level 25. This glyph is one of the suggested glyphs for installing at a later (higher) level. I have installed Glyph of Righteousness in place of Glyph of Blessing of Might.

The only thing they are in the order of so far is the importance of them to the talent spec. Zygor may do a revision later to the and put them in order by level.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

According to Zygor by this post http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...nts-and-glyphs the glyphs are in order of importance not in the level of order.
      You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Pally Glyphs

At level 25 -- ZYGOR GUIDE said to learn & inscribe the three glyphs I listed in my first post! They did NOT list all glyphs to be learned and inscribed at that time. They specifically stated those three particular glyphs, the rest listed were seperated by a statment to the effect that at a later time when more slots became open then add more glyphs. I understand that some glyphs can be learned as your level increases BUT you CANNOT learn and inscribe a level 56 glyph when you are level 25 (as in the case of Blessing of Might Glyph). Roll up a pally & try it!

Comment

Taken from http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...nts-and-glyphs
          They Glyph is in order of importance not in order of Level.
          So if you cant learn a 56 glyph at level 25, dont get that glyph until you are level 56. Or, if you have the gold, get it and have it learned in your glyph tab ready to be placed when you hit lvl 56.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
          X