OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paid for cata upgrade but not recieving it? any suggestions?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid for cata upgrade but not recieving it? any suggestions?

still only have 1-80 guide at this version 3.0.1732. go to members area and still shows im wotlk and says 20$ to upgrade to cata but i already have

Originally posted by trevor_22_22 View Post
    heres my order info..
    Hey, please edit your post and remove your info.

Second, please open up your zygor updater, hit settings and be sure to check that your zygor username and PW are in the required fields. Also make sure you have hit the update button.
    If that doesn't work, hit the repair button.

And if nothing is working, PLEASE be sure you're looking correctly in the zygor guide and that you aren't overlooking it... Haha, many do so unknowingly.

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
      Hey, please edit your post and remove your info.

Second, please open up your zygor updater, hit settings and be sure to check that your zygor username and PW are in the required fields. Also make sure you have hit the update button.
      If that doesn't work, hit the repair button.

And if nothing is working, PLEASE be sure you're looking correctly in the zygor guide and that you aren't overlooking it... Haha, many do so unknowingly.
      I made sure of all that and have tried repairing im still at the same spot.. same version 3.0.1732 and it still shows the ability for me to upgrade to cata on the site.. when clearly you saw in my info i baught the upgrade..

Comment

I replied in your other thread. I'm going to close this thread and in the future please keep it to only one thread per problem. Multiple threads about the same problem won't get your problem noticed any faster and it won't get those of us with answers online any faster either.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X