This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime? yea right....

I had an old acc in zygor and when i went on it it asked me to PAY for the guide AGAIN?!, now i dont know if it was me but im pritty sure it says on the website once i buy it i dont need to pay ever again... now here is what it said before cataclysm came "Free Lifetime 1-80 In-Game Leveling Guide Updates" but wait why does my account say i need to pay for the cataclysm version when i get FREE LIFETIME UPDATES someone explain that to me??!!

Talaison

You said it yourself: "Free Lifetime 1-80 In-Game Leveling Guide Updates". You will get free updates for the 1-80 leveling guide. Note that it says 1-80, ie only to level 80 which is the WotLK guide. Your guide will continue to work for you whenever you want to level a character from level 1 to 80. If you want a guide for the new zones added in the Cataclysm expansion (up to level 85) you need to upgrade your account.

This happens everytime a new expansion is released.

Comment

Zygor sells the guides based on levels. You purchased levels 1-80 and as such your 1-80 level guides will be updated free for life. None of us had purchased 81-85 guides and as such there was a small upgrade fee to get those guides. It's just like Blizzard releasing free patches to the game but when they add new levels you have to pay for the expansion.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Dude, there is a difference between updates and upgrades. An update is like a WoW patch. Obvious freebie. And upgrade is like a WoW expansion, definitely not free unless you're doing creepy things with the owner of Blizzard, and if so, you kick ass, if not....Well, somewhat smarter than I currently give you credit for.

Comment

Please search the forums with keyword "upgrade."

There are so many posts going on about this its disturbing.

Putting away the stick, removing the dead horse, and closing thread.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
          X