This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded

I have been using guide for horde for 2 yrs and love it. BUT this morning I though Hey lets roll a Worgen so I buy the Ally guide but it does not show me able to DL it. How long till you think I can? He's already lv 14 and would like to work w/ the guide before going any farther.

There is something funky going on with the DL service right now, and Zygor is aware of the problem.
    I moved the thread to Tech Support and changed title to flag it for the support team.
    Hopefully it wont take long at all for this to get noticed.
    Also you might want to fill out the support form. http://www.zygorguides.com/support/contact.php

Hope this gets resolved soon.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I basically have the same issue, I have submitted a ticket via contact us, if you have not already do so. That will be the fastest way to resolve your issue I am sure.

I feel bad for the support people, as a problem like this makes life living hell. Hope they are able to fix the issue with sale, and updating the account. Make their life calm again.

Comment

I already submitted my ticket, but honestly am pretty mad about this. If this is an on going issue they should shut down the ability to upgrade till it is fixed. I dont like spending my hard earned cash for something I can't use. And as I seen in the forums this problem did not just appear today.

Comment

No, it hasent just popped up its head today.
          Best I can offer is that these posted problems have been relatively quick fixes.
          Still, Id be a bit unhappy about the delay as well.

Wish there was more to tell you. Sorry you are having to wait.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Ten hours and not as much as a reply to my ticket. If I don't have access to guide by the morning I will be contacting my bank and stopping payment.

Comment

Originally posted by aaront View Post
              I basically have the same issue, I have submitted a ticket via contact us, if you have not already do so. That will be the fastest way to resolve your issue I am sure.

I feel bad for the support people, as a problem like this makes life living hell. Hope they are able to fix the issue with sale, and updating the account. Make their life calm again.
              Fixed.

Originally posted by snowdude View Post
              Ten hours and not as much as a reply to my ticket. If I don't have access to guide by the morning I will be contacting my bank and stopping payment.
              Fixed...
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
                X