This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did not dailies guide

I added the Alliance dailies guide to my account, but it doesn't show up in my account. I've sent several emails but am worried that a reply is going to take a really long time. People seem to have good luck posting to the forums though, so I thought I would try it as well.

Did you also submit this in the Contact form? http://www.zygorguides.com/support/contact.php

It can sometimes take a few hours, especially on the weekend.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I certainly did, but the forum posts suggested that that wasn't resolving the problem within 24 hours. Since I only have one day left of the weekend and I bought it to use for this event, I was hoping a forum post would help.

Comment

Originally posted by joelgriffiths View Post
        I certainly did, but the forum posts suggested that that wasn't resolving the problem within 24 hours. Since I only have one day left of the weekend and I bought it to use for this event, I was hoping a forum post would help.
        What I think you read in forums was someone referring to this issue being ongoing as an issue for a while now, not the response time.
        Zygor should get to you shortly.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I'm not sure why everybody thinks it's okay to make customers send an email and wait to receive a time sensitive, instant and automated purchase. From what I'm reading, this problem has been occurring for days. I like these guides as much as the next person. They're great! The delivery problems are serious and should be addressed much more quickly than they appear to be at the moment.

Comment

I'm not sure why everybody thinks it's okay to make customers send an email and wait to receive a time sensitive, instant and automated purchase. From what I'm reading, this problem has been occurring for days. I like these guides as much as the next person. They're great! The delivery problems are serious and should be addressed much more quickly than they appear to be at the moment.
            Not sure where you got the impression we thought any of this was ok, but the only one to 'flip the switch' and get the purchased guide(s) released right now is Zygor.
            Why an e-mail? This may be the fastest way to get Zygor to notice there is a problem, since he is not logged in to the forums 24/7, but there are few in this world that dont have email notification on their cell phone. See our reasoning for that suggestion now?
            As to the problem in itself, there is no report given to the mods as to its cause, and there wont be, Im sure. Once the cause is known it will be repaired by the team, then we will all know the fix is complete.
            Wish there was more that I could do for you about this.

Comment

In a little while the guide will be useless for me until the next event, so I am growing increasingly frustrated. I was hoping it would help me find the rest the of the elders more easily, but it's now become more of a distraction than a benefit.

Comment

You dont have this already? The event should be a part of the dailies trial version.
                But if you have this and have done the elders off the path, you still need the elders in the instances, which is not in the dailies guide. Trying to get those included, but as of right now, they are not.

Comment

Does the trial include the full path? I was going under the assumption it didn't.

Also. Somebody noted, in another thread, that the event doesn't end today (as the Zygor addon says), but in two weeks. I'm much more willing to wait now! What a difference two weeks makes!

Thanks for your responses. I will just wait for the reply at this time and be happy when it arrives.

Comment

Does the trial include the full path? I was going under the assumption it didn't.

Also. Somebody noted, in another thread, that the event doesn't end today (as the Zygor addon says), but in two weeks. I'm much more willing to wait now! What a difference two weeks makes!

Thanks for your responses. I will just wait for the reply at this time and be happy when it arrives.
                    Yeah, the trial has the full path in it.
                    Again though, this has yet to contain the dungeon elders, so this you will need to do on your own, for now.
                    Yeah, last years event ended in Jan, but this year there is a little more time to finish this up.

Comment

Fixed now.
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                      X