HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!!!

Ok so I bought the 60$ bundle and everything is working great until i download the Zygor Client. I open it and it is saying Errpr: unable to connect to the remote Client. and it wont let me do anything! i uninstalled and redownloaded 15 times already and nothing is fixing it. please help me out!!!

this is the error im getting (click the picture to make it bigger)

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/i...Untitled-1.png

this was working perfect for the trial...
    and when i bought the 60$ bundle it started doing this.
    please HELP!!!!

Can you please copy and paste the error in here thank you. Going to move this to the account and installation issues forum.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Do you have a firewall up you may need to add the updater to the allow list. There are also problems with antivirus programs like bitdefender you may need to disable it fully to get it to work.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
        Do you have a firewall up you may need to add the updater to the allow list. There are also problems with antivirus programs like bitdefender you may need to disable it fully to get it to work.
        I disabled all the firewalls and everything, and nothing is working. UGH this is rediculous...... i just want my guide to work.

Comment

Ok dude, here is the easy way to fix this until something else can be figured out: Instead of downloading the client, there is another link that contains a zip file with you guides in it. Download that one and then extract to a folder on your desktop. You seem pretty PC savvy so I don't think I need to tell you how to copy and paste them into your addons folder.

Comment

You can do what dulak said and do a manual installation with instructions found in this link: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/manual.php
            Or you can also try contacting Zygor by email at zygor @ zygorguides.com (remove spaces) and explain your problem and he should be able to give you some remote assistance.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Or if u have windows 7 rite clik and run as admin
              for some reason I have to do this sometimes when there's a wow patch or hotfix....it opens and exits in a jiffy...only thing I an think of if the above post don't work
              LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
              Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
              Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
              Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
              Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
              Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
              Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
              Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
              Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
              Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
              Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
              Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

You might have had something mess with your internet connection settings. Open your Windows Control Panel and then select the Internet Options. Now on the Connections tab you should see down near the bottom a button labeled LAN Settings, click on that. You want the 'Automatically detect settings' box to be the only thing checked. Any other settings can mess with all sorts of programs in different ways when they try to connect to the internet. Also, many virus and malware change these settings when they infect your system because Microsoft sucks at securing their software. If you do have something other than that check box I'd highly suggest doing a thorough anti-virus and anti-malware/spyware scan on your system as you might be infected.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X