OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, so far 3.0 seem wonderful. Great work, just minor Talent/Glyph issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, so far 3.0 seem wonderful. Great work, just minor Talent/Glyph issues.

So far only problems I've seen was my priest, which the glyph "Spirit of Redemption" no longer exist, and it's true--which mean is just the build itself and not the coding.

So far however, everything else seem to iron out bits by bits.

Might be easier for the dev, if you just bump on to here talent build issues here too if you like. It'll spare them the constant messages, and fix more serious issues.

I am sure they're solve the advisor problems, which are easy to correct.
    (I just don't feel like scanning through their files).

Rather than here, it would be better to post any issues in the official Talent Advisor and Builds section here.

Comment

We will check into this and get it fixed for the next update. Thanks for letting us know about the update
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

talent builds

So far as much as I can figure everytime I get a new talent point avalible to me on any of my caracters no matter how many days between points I played I always have to reset my talets meter back to the way it was in the addons to learn a new talent point for that caracter do I not have it set right how is it saposta be set????????

Comment

This is a sporadic thing affecting a lot of people. The team are aware of it and trying to figure out why it's happening to fix it.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X