upgrade problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgrade problems

I payed for the dailies. but when I try to upgrade it just wont let me. it looks allright. but nothing happens. so I tryed again. and again. with the same resolt. nothing.....dont know what to do now??

when I klick the upgrade button, it downloads fine. I klick install. it looks like its working. but when it stops. I have the same version as I did in the begining?? so frustrating.

can u please help me??

Does the daily guide show up correctly in the member's section on this site?
    Does the updater show the daily guide in the "your account" section?
    If so make sure your login data is entered correctly in the updater. And the updater does not like passwords with special characters.
    Did you try the repair button?

Comment

there is a new version on my member section. looks just fine. but it wont work for me to use it.

I did try the repair button and it made no diffrens at all. When I log in I have the old version not the new one. I no matter how many times I try to install it, it just wont work.
      I just have the same version as I had before I bought the new one.
      I did try to download the zip file. but get a error message instead.

The error message:
      Not Found

The requested URL /members/support.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.11 Server at zygorguides.com Port 80

Comment

Send an email to zygor @ zygorguides.com (remove spaces) and provide him with all this informtion. You should include the clickbank number along with the above posted information.

Hope this gets resolved soon.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thx for the help.

Comment

Were not sure if you got help via email yet but it seems like you need to have Microsoft .net Framework 2.0 installed on your computer. Also have you tried running as Administrator? One last thing is make sure your not running Bit Defender as it will not allow you to download. Hope you got everything up and running.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
            X