Guide transitions could be better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide transitions could be better

Just finished the SL intro guide and it ends with saying to do the Bastion guide. Disappointed that I have to do this manually and that there is no press this button to advance to the Bastion guide or similar. It just feels a little clunky.
    Must admit the guide felt more polished overall this time. Hopefuly the rest of SL levelling will be as good.

EDIT: It's actually a worse transition than I thought. The intro says to "Complete the "Follow the Path" Quest in Bastion" by "Use the "Bastion" Leveling guide to accomplish this.". But the 1st bastion step is not that one. I paged forward 50 steps and stil no sign of "Follow the Path". I guess something changed and the intro guide needs updating.

--- GUIDE ---
    Guide: Shadowlands Intro & Main Story Questline
    Type: LEVELING Parsed: yes Fully: yes
    Startlevel: 50 Endlevel: 60
    Next: nil
    Steps: 199 Labels: Slay_Mawsworn_Forces=26, Alt_Character_Leveling_Choice=87, Rally_Death_Knights=25, Which_Covenant_Did_You_Choose=199, Main_Character_Or_Replay_Storyline=122, Find_A_Suitable_Weapon=74, Release_Shackled_Souls=59, Alt_Skip_Normal_Questing=91,

--- STEP ---
    map: Bastion#1533 /0
    num: 165
    floor: 0
    beta: false
    needsreload: false
    isFocused: true
    level: 0
    zombiewalk: false
    (incomplete, POSSIBLE, not aux)
    Goals:
    1. "Complete the "Follow the Path" Quest in Bastion"
    action: q
    was_visited: false
    prepared: true
    was_clicked: false
    future: true
    quest: "Follow the Path" ##60056 (no goal) - quest not in log (id: not completed)
    Status: incomplete (incomplete, POSSIBLE, 0 progress, not aux, '1' WARNING)
    2. <?>
    tooltip: Use the "Bastion" Leveling guide to accomplish this.
    prepared: true
    was_clicked: false
    was_visited: false
    Last edited by xerty; November 24, 2020, 12:27 PM.

The quest it is telling you to complete is the last quest in the Bastion guide, essentially saying to complete the Bastion leveling guide.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

While I understand that. It just feels clunky and could be more polished. We used to get a pop-up asking if we wanted to go to the next zone. Maybe that got affected by the change to the notification area.

Comment

Working...
      X