Level 48 - What do I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level 48 - What do I do?

I'm getting back into WoW and recently re-subscribed to Zygor guides. Trying to find the best place to level from 48-50 on old BfA characters. When I try to load any of the guides in Draenor, Zygor just loops back and forth between Stormwind and Stormshield portals. Not sure where to go or what to do. What happened to the "Suggested" section within Zygor Guide Viewer?

Use the Chromie Time guide to set yourself to any expansion. I set to Cataclysm and went out into Elwynn Forest to level since I was on a Draenie that had never leveled there. It keeps it simple just hitting the old zones and they scale up to 50 as long as you are in the Cata time line.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Maybe a stupid question from a returning player - but should there be something in game or in Zygor to point me to Chromie? Because I'm not seeing either one.

Edit: Searched for Chromie manually within Zygor and found it. Seems strange that nothing in game pointed me to Chromie.
      Last edited by christrost; November 29, 2020, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by christrost View Post
        Maybe a stupid question from a returning player - but should there be something in game or in Zygor to point me to Chromie? Because I'm not seeing either one.

Edit: Searched for Chromie manually within Zygor and found it. Seems strange that nothing in game pointed me to Chromie.
        Check out the new Featured section of the guide menu, it includes info about using Chromie Time:

There was also a sticky step that told people to use the Chromie guide too, but this may have been phased out now that more people are accustomed to the new changes.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
        X