OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the end game content? (WoW, retail)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the end game content? (WoW, retail)

We're closing in on nearly two months after Shadowlands launched, and I feel like I regularly run into end-game content that is missing from the guides. The Zygor world quest summary always lists fewer quests than I see on my map, sometimes it seems almost half are missing. I regularly run into yellow exclamation mark quests in outdoor zones that weren't in my guides, and there's no help for at least my covenant's weekly activity (the Ember Court, which would really use a guide, since the game provides precious little information on what to do during it.) Looking at the update log in the main zygor download tool window, it seems like there hasn't been a meaningful content addition in nearly a month.

What can we expect in these areas?

The world quests issue is most likely just you having stuff filtered out. Double check what you are showing with the filter drop down boxes on the WQ Planner. I know a guide for the Ember Court is in the works along with the Achievement and Mount guides. As for the quests you found, those are most likely Sojourner achievement related quests which will be in with the achievement guides that are currently being created.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Seems really slow going if you ask me. You guys working on something else that is a surprise, or is it just slow due to the pandemic?

Comment

We're working entirely on Shadowlands content. Note that not every changelog entry actually includes every change, as sometimes there are guides being worked on that aren't ready for public release yet. Most of the initial post-launch work was polishing release guides as a lot of changes typically occur between end of beta and the live release. However, we've been working on adding new content for several weeks now. The Featured Section does need an update to reflect this so we will push one later this week which should make it clearer how much content has actually been added. Is there any other content, besides Ember Court, that you consider "meaningful" that you think is missing?
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

well i have to say sorry for my bad english first.

Really missing content like explorers guides, Achievmentguides like questcomletition(Loremaster of Shadowlands

), improved farmingroutes, all these little helps u were in other expansions.

Spicialy really dumbass are ur guides to elites "all are just like go there and kill it" recent information how tu summon or special items needed are allways missing. often zygor shows some strange items as reward for elite mobs wich they dont eaven drop or diplayed iotem are from other expansions

i allways liked your work but this time i start thinkin of canceling my subscribtion

Comment

I'm kinda feeling the same, I think you would be much better off releasing some achievement guides even if it's on a slow rollout.
            I mean now I'm 60 I might as well cancel until you release them right?

Comment

Working...
            X