Guide Sending me to Garrison then Stopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Sending me to Garrison then Stopping

I have been doing the same 4 world quests on my alt's today, and on some characters the guide has me Garrison hearth. However, one time it told me to regular hearth after and another time it just stopped even though I still had quests. Unsure why it keeps doing this even though I give it a chance every time.

Garrisons were changed by Blizzard to act sort of like Dungeons and thus they no longer support the normal waypoint arrow. My guess is that's what's causing issues when the Travel System suggests using a Garrison hearth. Your best bet for now is to leave the Garrison area and see if it corrects itself. We will look into if we can make this clearer from within the addon itself.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Okay, I saw this response a few times but doesn't explain why it is telling me to Garrison hearth in the first place. This makes sense once I am actually in my Garrison but not why it's sending me there first off.

Comment

The travel system does it's best to find the fastest route from where you are standing to where you need to go. Without seeing the route it is suggesting my best guess would be that it's trying to have you use the garrison hearthstone to then use the portal in the mage tower of the garrison to port to Ashran where you can then take a portal to your main city (SW/Org) which would put you near portals to go wherever you need to go.

You should be able to right click the arrow to open up a small menu that should show the full route it's trying to send you on so you can look to see what it's trying when you see it saying to hearth to the garrison.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X