Only available in Dragonflight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only available in Dragonflight?

All of a sudden my guide will not load unless the character is in the Dragonflight expansion. The Addon's section even shows the guide as a Dragonflight only addon. What happened?

I did a complete uninstall/reinstall and that fixed the issue. Strange one.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rcmartin2; June 10, 2023, 07:07 AM. Reason: Fixed the issue.

The issue has returned. This time it only seem to be happening on one toon. I have checked a few others and the guide seems to be working. Just not on this one particular toon. I tried another uninstall/reinstall but this time it didn't work. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Comment

First, if you use widgets go into the Profile section of the guide viewer settings in game and click on Backup. That should give you a string that you can copy/paste into a text file on your computer to save it. Then do the following steps to do a full guide reset:

1. exit WoW
      2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete any Zygor folders
      3. go to the WoW/_retail_/WTF/Account/<your account name here>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
      4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
      5. go back in game to test and see if that fixed it

If that fixed it then you can go back into the guide viewer settings and in the Profile section you can paste that backup string into the box at the bottom and click on Restore. That will restore your widget layout and data.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

That did it. Thank you for quick response.
        Have a good one.

Comment

Working...
        X