Ordering Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering Problem?

So i just bought the alliance and horde leveling guides for $50 and its supposed to come with all those extra things like the drake mount and the DK guides and all those things, i went into WoW and i'm pretty sure i have the whole guide, but my question is, well i thought i was supposed to get all these disks in the mail also, and during the whole time i was typing in all my info to order it i do not re-call ever putting in a address, is that info on the credit card or did i just mess it up and lose $50?

The pictures are just graphics. All our guides are downloaded inside our Members Area, nothing is actually mailed to your house. As for the bonuses, you can find them inside the Members Area, near the bottom of the page - you should see a bunch of buttons.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

oh lol thanks for the help!!

Comment

first of sorry to reply to this old thread with a different problem i have problems navigating your forums, i am having many problems in general which in not to say the i am totally unhappy with one of the products i purchased at least but i will take you step by step where i am having problems and hopefully the answer will not be as long lol. Ok so i bought the alliance guide today 11/14/2011 downloaded it without a problem and works in the perfectly (except for a minor bug which is a different matter altogether) after being satisfied with product you provided i decided to go ahead and purchase the professions guide as well. After I completed my purchase i open up my email making sure it was the one with the link for the professions guide i was taken back to this site and was told thank you for your purchase log in to members area to download your guides when i log in i did not see any a download that look like it was for my professions guide i tried downloading the zygor guides updater again and the zip package that was available with was zygorguides3.3.2954 i unzipped the the fies which looked to be alliance guide i had bought earlier and open my zygor guide updater i did notice that in the available guides section it shows that professions and achievements was there so i launched the game but the add on was not there. i have been searching for answers for hours now and just wanna go back to the game

Comment

So if you click on the members link on top of the page and then on manage guides it shows all guides you purchased under "your products"?
          The next thing to check is that the updater shows them all in the middle under available guides.
          If it does check the settings of the updater if the WoW addons folder (and the other settings) is set correctly (username and password may only contain letters and numbers, no special characters). Then click repair and reinstall the guides.
          If the updater still fails to install the guides and you are using some firewall software (it always happens with Bitdefender) disable it while running the updater (normally rightclick the icon of the program in the tray to get the option).

You can also download the manual installation package from the members section and unzip it into the WoW addons folder.

Comment

I am such a ratard all this time i was thinking it wasn't there because i didn't see it on the add-on section of the character selection page when actually all i had to do was log into my toon right click the Z on the mini and choose which guide i wanted to use. I ended up purchasing an extra guide that i wasn't sure i wanted to try and troubleshoot why my profession guide wasn't showing up. somebody slap my forehead to hit the reset button plz a-durrr...

Comment

Don't worry, we've all been there and made those mistakes. Hopefully the other guide you purchased is one that will be helpful for you, and if you ever have any other problems, big or small, please don't hesitate to post them up here and we'll be sure to help you get everything sorted out.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X