OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIS and Guide Problems Explained.. Hopefully.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been two and a half months and I still don't have what I paid for.

Comment

If you are referring to your post here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...uct-I-paid-for

Please be more specific about what you think is missing. If you find NPCs with quests that aren't in the guide that's normal. The guide does not cover every single quest in the game as it's designed to get you leveled as fast as possible while ignoring quests that aren't needed to do that. The broken quest chain stuff can still happen if you still have boxes checked in the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options as they can still allow steps to be skipped when they shouldn't. The team are working on a complete overhaul to the SIS to fix this stuff and should be out soon.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

SIS stoping on low lev quest

Hi all
        after ive jumped on a old toon (my Glyph maker) i knotice that the guide was on for a lev72 but he was a 77 - so i turned on the SIS and away it went. Now of the question, i understand that it stops for flightpoints and harthing pitstops but where i dont understand it stops on a quest, above and below are blue (SIS default colour) now the quest is just a 1 off ... not in a chain or anything okey you pass on it but a few quests later it stops again say for lev75
        i wounder if its suppose to stop there or if it was IP thingiy (talking to the server) or it maybe just catching it breath (hehe) after all the scrolling

i thought the SIS system sets the guide to your lev. if so why does it stop on some quests

ps
        its not a major issue but just a oddity
        Elune be with you

Comment

It might have stopped on that quest because even if it's not part of a chain it might be required to unlock a phased section or other quests later on.

Comment

I don't know if it is easily possible to skip regions in Northrend. Maybe lower quests are needed in order to get the quests leading to new regions.
            You can try to manually advance in the guide until you reach the first step for Zul'Drak or Sholazar (whatever you like at your level) and see ich you can get the first quests.

Maybe the Northrend SIS will get changed with the upcoming update to also skip whole regions.

Comment

My last toon hit level 79 while I was questing in Grizzly Hills, so I emptied my quest log and went straight to Storm Peaks without any issues with the guide (SIS disabled).

Comment

Entering Storm Peaks is no problem, the only quest that may be required is the quest you get in the Dalaran sewers and that leads you to K3.
                Inside Storm Peaks you should disable the SIS as there are quite some long chains that are required, for example the Brunnhildar quests lead to the Hodirs.

Comment

If you have the Dailies guides you can just load up the Storm Peaks Full Zone guide.

Comment

Uhm.. I just got back from being away a while... Started a new toon and lvled witht he guide, worked pretty well.. But I did a couple dungeons and now I'm like 4-5 lvls ahead of the guide (lvl 25)... Cant find how to fix the SiS to catch up... might be just me who is blind or something... Help me please

in advance, thx Still love the guide as always got a 85 rogue and a 75 shammie from it

Comment

Originally posted by kkllee View Post
                      Uhm.. I just got back from being away a while... Started a new toon and lvled witht he guide, worked pretty well.. But I did a couple dungeons and now I'm like 4-5 lvls ahead of the guide (lvl 25)... Cant find how to fix the SiS to catch up... might be just me who is blind or something... Help me please

in advance, thx Still love the guide as always got a 85 rogue and a 75 shammie from it
                      Watch the first video at this link to learn more about it.

http://zygorguides.com/leveling/

Hope that helps, glad you like the guides! :-)
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                      X