Updater Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updater Down?

Hi, I was trying to repair my guides this morning & the DLer says "Error Connecting to site" Is this just the site?

Also, i wanted to state some mistakes in the guide.. just a couple small ones =P

1.Troll 1-5 (Mage) Guide... On the step that tells you to go learn "Arcane Missles" The guide says "Go learn Arcane Mage" This step had me confused untill i ran to my trainer and learned Arcane Missles, then the step went green....

2. This error is very annoying but for my guide, Any level im at, the guide stays at minimum lvl... i could be at a level 8 step in the guide, but the guide says i should still be lvl 5.... All throuigh the 5-13 guide... this isnt just on the 5-13 guide, this error is in every level bracket, its annoying that i have to set my dynamaic progress for 5+ so that the guide dosnt start skipping steps i should be on...

Thanks for reading
    Sohra (Turalyon) Level 90 Pandaren Hunter

Guerrero (Suramar) Level 80 Human Warrior

Nythex (Turalyon) level 74 Blood Elf Paladin

Originally posted by nythex View Post
    Hi, I was trying to repair my guides this morning & the DLer says "Error Connecting to site" Is this just the site?

Also, i wanted to state some mistakes in the guide.. just a couple small ones =P

1.Troll 1-5 (Mage) Guide... On the step that tells you to go learn "Arcane Missles" The guide says "Go learn Arcane Mage" This step had me confused untill i ran to my trainer and learned Arcane Missles, then the step went green....

2. This error is very annoying but for my guide, Any level im at, the guide stays at minimum lvl... i could be at a level 8 step in the guide, but the guide says i should still be lvl 5.... All throuigh the 5-13 guide... this isnt just on the 5-13 guide, this error is in every level bracket, its annoying that i have to set my dynamaic progress for 5+ so that the guide dosnt start skipping steps i should be on...

Thanks for reading
    I believe the downloader is currently offline until V3 is released in a few hours, I would just try to be patient if you can. It'll be up sooner than you know it and you'll get to enjoy the new V3 of Zygors guides.

And for the mistakes, I'm unsure if those will be fixed, hopefully they will, and if not, I'm sure it'll be patched.

Comment

It isn't in every level bracket, just a few of them. It's because the Zygor team haven't put any "ding" statements in the guide to tell you what level you should be. I guess they will be added once the quest chains have been identified and SIS is functioning again.

Comment

Working...
      X