Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cabby
    replied
    Not sure if I'll even update this anymore. At this point Blizzard is giving you all the FPs at certain levels and once you're 60 you'll automatically have all of the Kalimdor and EK FPs without having to do anything.

Leave a comment:

• daeymien
    replied
    Originally posted by ral_partha View Post
    heya... alliance step 103, sends you to 39,69 to get the Anderhal flight path. Theres no flight master here. Unless he's sneaky and is hiding from me.
    IIRC, that's a phased FP. Depending on which one you're in there's no flightmaster there.

Leave a comment:

• ral_partha
    replied
    heya... alliance step 103, sends you to 39,69 to get the Anderhal flight path. Theres no flight master here. Unless he's sneaky and is hiding from me.

Leave a comment:

• mzanker
    replied
    The last toon I levelled had all the Outland FPs by 70 and all the Northrend ones (apart from those unlocked through phased quest lines) by 80. This was automatic, without having to visit all the zones.

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    Yeah, I don't have the toons available (level-wise) to think about doing those expansions. At this point tho with how Blizzard has stuff once you hit 85 if you don't have all the FPs all you have to do is go to whichever zone you're missing and just talk to one of the flight masters and open up the flight menu. This will normally (99%) give you all the FPs for that zone.

Leave a comment:

• chaos5061
    replied
    Sorry Cabby has already stated he won't be doing Outland or Northrend.

Leave a comment:

• ral_partha
    replied
    Any chance these great guides might include outland and northrend?

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    Thanks mzanker. Typo has been fixed and the first post zip file updated.

Leave a comment:

• mzanker
    replied
    Just loaded the FP guide on a new level 60 draenei and the viewer is only showing the first 5 steps. Something must have changed with the latest guide viewer that is causing it to fail when parsing your guide but I'm not sure what.

Just thought I'd let you know

EDIT: Found it - Step 5, "Darnasus". Correcting this lets it load correctly.

Leave a comment:

• mzanker
    replied
    Great, thanks

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    Ok, just updated both Alliance and Horde guides for adding him in. Link in first post has the newest version.

Leave a comment:

• mzanker
    replied
    Neutral - I've done quests from both factions in that camp.

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    Is that Alliance or Horde?

Leave a comment:

• mzanker
    replied
    Hey Cabby - I've found one more missing FP

Flamestar Post in Burning Steppes. This isn't a phased one so should be available to all.

The flight master is Hans Oreflight, location 17.8, 52.8

Probably best to insert between Chiselgrip and Iron Summit.

Thanks again for the guide

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    Hmm, I originally made them before the new SIS when Cata first came out and a lot of the 80+ people were looking for a way to find the new FP locations. With the old SIS setting the guide starting level at 85 allowed the SIS to run the guides without any problems for anyone no matter what their level was. Zygor hasn't updated the reference document for the guide format (hint, hint Zygor) so I'm not entirely sure how it will work at this point.

If you'd like to do a small test try editing the Guide20.lua file.
    Find (at the top):
    startlevel 85

Replace with:
    startlevel 1
    dynamic off

I think that is what it needs but not sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X