Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, thanks

Comment

Just loaded the FP guide on a new level 60 draenei and the viewer is only showing the first 5 steps. Something must have changed with the latest guide viewer that is causing it to fail when parsing your guide but I'm not sure what.

Just thought I'd let you know

EDIT: Found it - Step 5, "Darnasus". Correcting this lets it load correctly.

Comment

Thanks mzanker. Typo has been fixed and the first post zip file updated.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Any chance these great guides might include outland and northrend?
          Hasc - Titans of Glory
          Runetotem - Alliance
          http://www.theoldergamers.com
          http://www.lesrobertson.com

Comment

Sorry Cabby has already stated he won't be doing Outland or Northrend.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, I don't have the toons available (level-wise) to think about doing those expansions. At this point tho with how Blizzard has stuff once you hit 85 if you don't have all the FPs all you have to do is go to whichever zone you're missing and just talk to one of the flight masters and open up the flight menu. This will normally (99%) give you all the FPs for that zone.

Comment

The last toon I levelled had all the Outland FPs by 70 and all the Northrend ones (apart from those unlocked through phased quest lines) by 80. This was automatic, without having to visit all the zones.

Comment

heya... alliance step 103, sends you to 39,69 to get the Anderhal flight path. Theres no flight master here. Unless he's sneaky and is hiding from me.
                  Hasc - Titans of Glory
                  Runetotem - Alliance
                  http://www.theoldergamers.com
                  http://www.lesrobertson.com

Comment

Originally posted by ral_partha View Post
                    heya... alliance step 103, sends you to 39,69 to get the Anderhal flight path. Theres no flight master here. Unless he's sneaky and is hiding from me.
                    IIRC, that's a phased FP. Depending on which one you're in there's no flightmaster there.

Comment

Not sure if I'll even update this anymore. At this point Blizzard is giving you all the FPs at certain levels and once you're 60 you'll automatically have all of the Kalimdor and EK FPs without having to do anything.

Comment

Yeah, it's sort of a moot project now with the FPs getting spoon-fed.

Comment

Outland, Northrend & Cataclysm Flight Paths (Horde)

OK even though flight points seem to be given out automatically based on level these days, its always 1 or 2 level's behind the quest listed on the board so i thought id share my custom flight path guides i made when i was bored.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Figured I'd resurrect this thread now that Blizzard decided to make people find the flight paths again. I believe the zip file in the first post is still accurate. Please let me know if you find any errors so I can get them corrected. Currently this only contains the 1-60 zones, I may add in the different expansion zones at a later date if there is a high enough demand.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                              Figured I'd resurrect this thread now that Blizzard decided to make people find the flight paths again. I believe the zip file in the first post is still accurate. Please let me know if you find any errors so I can get them corrected. Currently this only contains the 1-60 zones, I may add in the different expansion zones at a later date if there is a high enough demand.
                              Thank you Cabby.

I knew you made that in the past and was already searching for it but couldn't find it.

It would be great if you also would add the FP's in the different expansion zones when you have the time for it. I would be gratefull for that.

Thanks again !

Comment

I would like to see the other expansions flight points as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X