is wow dying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is wow dying?

is it me or does it feel like all servers are empty im on the biggest alliance server and horde server that has the most people but no one you see while lvling and when you do dungeons or mythics you always play with people from other servers don't say because its prepatch for SL i've seen this happening alot in BFA aswel i'm glad i didnt bought SL yet. i might also play other games again not just wow.

Considering its the end of an expansion with a delay for the new one, plus a delay on the prepatch event, id say no the game isn't dying. Once the prepatch event goes live, the servers will be packed.

Comment

Originally posted by noxnotix View Post
      Considering its the end of an expansion with a delay for the new one, plus a delay on the prepatch event, id say no the game isn't dying. Once the prepatch event goes live, the servers will be packed.
      ofcourse it is the game is empty for a long time also silvermoon/draenor shouldn't be on full population its empty and boring i think il just give up on wow and buy a new console this month when they get released. its been empty all times the game is really boring and making me stop playing games i give up on wow its not fun anymore. it has nothing to do with prepatch it was empty befor that i play this game 15 years.

Comment

There has been a lot of new content added in the pre-release. I see quite a bit of activity - especially in some of the Chromie Time questing areas. I've also seen a lot of people returning to WoW after a break (me included).

Comment

For what it's worth, my guild and realm in general has been inactive for several weeks now, but over the last few days i've had to fight for mobs in Icecrown, have seen literally over 100 active players at a time rushing to Elite sites for Rare spawns and have had over 15+ guildies on each night where there were maybe one or two on at a time before pre-patch.
          Im a 15 year play (since 05) and have seen this cycle many times.
          So is WoW dying? maybe, buts if it is, its bleeding out from a mosquito bite

Comment

I think Blizz might have screwed up with the direction retail has been going , its defiantly affected retail players but Classic and TBC is saving their asses that's where I see a lot of players

Comment

Originally posted by wramphist View Post
              For what it's worth, my guild and realm in general has been inactive for several weeks now, but over the last few days i've had to fight for mobs in Icecrown, have seen literally over 100 active players at a time rushing to Elite sites for Rare spawns and have had over 15+ guildies on each night where there were maybe one or two on at a time before pre-patch.
              Im a 15 year play (since 05) and have seen this cycle many times.
              So is WoW dying? maybe, buts if it is, its bleeding out from a mosquito bite
              For example I am new to the game and still looking around and learning. Plan to play this evening when I get home in Portugal here from my work.
              Last edited by Algoo; May 18, 2021, 09:11 AM.

Comment

The main problem for me is cross realms, it killed being able to run and find people with a guild and join them, or see people's guilds and get to know what guilds are popular, i don't want to see someone from another realm in my server. if the server is dying, merge it with another and remove the cross realms!

Comment

Working...
                X