OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Much Potential left but thank u its amazing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much Potential left but thank u its amazing!

Hello

The guide is great. Levling almost no bugs good flow. Very good descriptions also taking into account little things. Making it very effitient. Going to a Dungeon instantly know what to do. Reach a level isntantly get guided to Flying Mount trainier.

Want to get some archivement to get Gear or some unlock it guides me there. It is not perfect and some stuff is missing BUT its the most perfect and complete Guide I know and have tryed. Also like the fast replyes on support topics.

Thats why im happyly paing. And the monthy thing also keeps u guys a clear view when its good/or bad based on subscriptions I hope. =)

Very good work. Ur timeinvestment has borught something very beautiful here and im exited where it can go from here.

I wish u a good time. Thank u. =)

Ps: The "potential" I see with keeping it buggfree making it MORE easy to use Example: I want heilroom item X I get guide throw all the steps without me having to look up how. Just type in the name and there is a guide or it tells me what guide will guide me to it. Also there are some things that could be cool to add (example u guys added a gold guide/ a mount guide and so on AND very very important to me the gear suggestion. Id be happy if u advance that and maybe do something like a simulation thing where i can simulate best gear for my playstyle maybe a option to suggest based on playstyle. And how to get allthe best pvp gear I was kinda lost when I reached max level how to do it and what to do and the guide was not much help. (It was once I guessed and asked 1000 people what they think i might have to do and then the guide was worth gold.) Also PLEASE make *instant pay (karma)* a option only paypal or credit card is very very annoying and a big reason i dont spend more and more often since its soooooo hard to pay for me when u dont pay for an expensive greditcard (if u rarely need one) as a student for example. Oh and please make it easyer to report buggs steps best would be inside the guide so i dont have to go heare and write 100 minutes and i guarantee u more will report it if i can right/leftclick and it says (this step seems buggy/complicated) then it would maybe also be very good for the Zygor Team maybe im wrong idk. =)
    Last edited by Hanskraut; April 27, 2020, 07:24 AM.
Working...
X