X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mojox3
    replied
    I have to say, you guys have helped me on numerous occasions! Though I rarely, if ever, post I read through all of the threads to find my answer. Because I know that if I have a question, you folks have already answered it...lol!! Probably more than once !!! Thanks to all of you for what you do and for putting up with so much BS from the lot of us!!!

Leave a comment:

• kahula
    replied
    Will go as far to say if it was not for Zygor and all you lovely guys I would not play WOW. The help you have given me in the past is unbelievable, as I'm no teenager erm more oap lol and I need a little nudge your always their helping so take my hat off to you all

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk11
    replied
    It took me a second to get the joke, then I lol'd.

@cabby - I was about to write how I call my wife dude too, but that just opens too many jokes about me.

Leave a comment:

• dudedafool
    replied
    I feel like you two are only talking to me

Leave a comment:

• cabby
    replied
    And dudettes. Don't forget our female customers now Silver.

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk11
    replied
    Thanks dudes.

Leave a comment:

• garrett30328
    replied
    I love the mods here at Zygor. They spend good time and effort in each and every post. Making sure to fully read each one and addressing each problem/concern. Thank you Zygor Staff!!

Leave a comment:

• yavannajune
    replied
    *effusively thanks Zygor and the moderators for their amazing job*
    (Sorry this wasn't more detailed but my hands hurt. I just wanted to get the thanks out there despite the pain otherwise I'd never actually type this.)

Effusive
    –adjective
    unduly demonstrative; lacking reserve
    extravagantly demonstrative of emotion; gushing
    Expressing feelings of gratitude, pleasure, or approval in an unrestrained or heartfelt manner: "an effusive welcome"

For those of you who don't know what Effusive means and are like I am often too lazy to look up a new word. <3

Leave a comment:

• Kamchak
    replied
    Originally posted by Skippyninja View Post
    I'll show you completely homo!
    <-- see's the thread turn into a dating site before his eyes.

Leave a comment:

• Skippyninja
    replied
    Originally posted by sarg338 View Post
    I love you guys too (completely homo). Quick, accurate answers to questions 24/7. <33
    I'll show you completely homo!

Leave a comment:

• n0xpd
    replied
    Thanks

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
    We want to thank all of our Moderators here at Zygor Guides for doing such an outstanding job of helping answer questions. Because of them everyone is able to get (nearly) round the clock help and we really appreciate their willingness to help others.
    We would like for EVERYONE to post one way that you have been helped by the Moderators in the past ( just a simple solution ) so they can be reminded of how much we all appreciate them.

Thanks MODS!
    When I ask a question I get a thoughful answer. It is appreciated. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• glissonmike
    replied
    I agree with everyone else, you guys (and girls just in case) have done an excellent job with the forums. I have never had to ask a question because its already been answered by one of the "on the ball" mods or the grand master Zygor himself /bows before his majesty. This goes for the guide as well, as you can tell from my signature I have put he guide through its paces and it takes a leveling and keeps on ticking. Awesome work all, Thank you.

P.S. I know its a late post, I didn't even know it was here until Chaos made a post about it on another forum.

Leave a comment:

• voltec
    replied
    I hadn't seen this thread because I don't check the Testimonials section very often... but I have to add my .02 worth here.

The moderators here are nothing short of amazing! I am astounded at their tireless efforts, especially when *it* hits the fan, as it sometimes does here. When the wheels come off the buggy and the product basically is broken I see them join together to try and calm the masses, answer the questions they have answers to, let people know that the issues are being worked on and in short, tap dance their butts off to keep us entertained... lol

I for one would like to nominate every moderator for free updates AND upgrades as long as they are moderators here. I find it amazing that it already isn't that way. To say that they have paid for their upgrades MANY times over is a major understatement. They are supporting this great product with many hours of their time, how about giving them a bit of OFFICIAL thanks from Zygor in return?

As I said, just my .02 worth...
    Matt
    PS. to Zygor - of course when the 'wheels come of the buggy' as I mentioned before, I am not saying it's a fault of your product - in most cases it's because Blizzard changed something or many somethings without first checking with you to see if it was ok to do so... lol

Leave a comment:

• silverhawk11
    replied
    I love you too.

Leave a comment:

• sarg338
    replied
    I love you guys too (completely homo). Quick, accurate answers to questions 24/7. <33

Leave a comment:

Working...
X