Auction House Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auction House Items

Is there a way you can incorp the best item for your charctor into the Auction house items. Like when I do a search for like head gear and the auction house brings up the list why can Zygor highlight in the auction house what is the best piece of gear for my head in my specs?? All most like Zygor does now with Quest Items when you complete a quest..

We don't do this for a few reasons.

First, the gear suggestions are designed for Leveling, so when you hit 90 you're better off turning off the gear suggestions and using something else (like Pawn or WeightsWatcher) for gearing suggestions.

Second, going hand-in-hand with first reason, is that while leveling there is no need to be purchasing gear from the AH. You get all the gear you need to level via quests and the random drops while you're questing.

Third, there's a really big difference between 3 or 4 pieces of gear for a quest reward compared to potentially hundreds of possibilities with auction. As far as I know there isn't a single gear addon that will tell you what's the best item on the AH.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X