Diablo 3 compensation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diablo 3 compensation

I didn't know where else to post this, so I'll post it here.

I got the email about the compensation for the D3 guide going under. At first I was going to take you up on the offer, but after considering some different things, I'll be BUYING the Elder Scrolls Online guides from you instead.

After the track record you've had with the WoW guides and how much they've helped, there just wasn't much anyone could do with the Diablo guides since everything is pretty much a straight forward approach: grind, farm, grind, farm, etc. WoW is a different animal, and with all the running around I needed to do, it saved me time and was extremely helpful when I needed the guidance to get where I needed to go. With ESO being the same way, I have a feeling that this guide will not disappoint in the least. The customer service has always been spot on, and the community has been excellent in terms of helping each other out.

One bad guide doesn't spoil the experience for me, and that's why I'll support you guys and actually buy it instead of exchanging it. I know this sounds weird because I'm passing up something that can reduce or eliminate the price of one of the products, but I'd much rather show my appreciation with my wallet rather than be angry about something that didn't work out. It happens!

Just wish you guys would allow for pre-ordering the stuff instead! I can't help it; I'm weird like that, I guess. Either way, here's hoping the ESO guides are as awesome and as successful as the WoW guides.

Now take my money already.

That's awesome, thank you so much for the support! Glad you like the guides, we'll continue to make every effort to enhance your gaming experience.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
    X