Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't load client

Cannot get it to reload the client.

6: class java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "N/A": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
    java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(Unknown Source)
    java.lang.Runtime.exec(Unknown Source)
    com.zygor.updater.util.FileUtil.openFile(Unknown Source)
    com.zygor.updater.mvc.game.controller.DownloadsCon troller.launchGame(Unknown Source)
    com.zygor.updater.mvc.game.controller.DownloadsCon troller.access$000(Unknown Source)
    com.zygor.updater.mvc.game.controller.DownloadsCon troller$2$1.run(Unknown Source)
    java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.cal l(Unknown Source)
    java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker( Unknown Source)
    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (Unknown Source)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

It looks like you are attempting to launch the game, but your Game Executable path was not automatically detected. Try manually setting it in your Game Installation tab in the Settings by browsing to your Wow executable file in your WoW installation directory. (By default, this is C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft

I'll add a check for this for a future update so that it doesn't throw an error, rather gives you a more informative message as to how to resolve the issue.

Of course, let me know if this does not solve your problem though.

Comment

No luck. The path is correct. It did seem to let me sync realms though.

Today it show the updater, when I went into WoW it would not run the Gold Guide even though it was in the menu.

I just tried again to run the client and got the message. This is what it shows:
      1: class java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "N/A": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
      com.zygor.updater.mvc.game.controller.DownloadsCon troller.launchGame(Unknown Source)
      com.zygor.updater.mvc.game.controller.DownloadsCon troller.access$000(Unknown Source)
      com.zygor.updater.mvc.game.controller.DownloadsCon troller$2$1.run(Unknown Source)

I notice someone else in the next thread seems to be having a similar issue.

Comment

Originally posted by bdenhalter View Post
        No luck. The path is correct. It did seem to let me sync realms though.

Today it show the updater, when I went into WoW it would not run the Gold Guide even though it was in the menu.

I just tried again to run the client and got the message. This is what it shows:
        1: class java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "N/A": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

I notice someone else in the next thread seems to be having a similar issue.
        Nah, that issue is unrelated to this one.

Did you change the path, or was it correct so you didn't bother "changing it to itself"? The problem is that the path stored in the internal preferences is not set somehow. Changing that executable path via the Browse icon would set it to whatever file you choose from the file browser that appears.

If all else fails, could you possibly submit a support ticket to setup a remote assistance session? I should be able to get you up and running fairly quickly, or at least figure out what the issue is to push a quick fix for it. If tonight doesn't work for you for a remote assistance session, you can send an e-mail to support@zygorguides.com to setup a time that works best for you, and we'll do our best to be available at that time.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing.

Comment

Working...
        X