Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addon issue guides disappearing

Hello,

Every time I reload my UI the BFA and Shadowlands guides disappear as if I am using the trial version. I have to log out, delete the addon folder and reinstall to get it back. But as soon as I reload my UI again they are gone.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by skunian; February 19, 2021, 07:29 AM.

Please try the following and see if it resolves the issue:

1. Exit out of the game completely.
    2. Open the Zygor Guides Client. Click on "WoW Guide Content" to select it, then click the Repair button.
    3. When it finishes repairing, go back in the game and see if the issue is resolved.

Comment

Yes that resolves the issue temporarily. As soon as I /reload again the issue returns. It 100% repeatable.

Comment

I see your subscription just renewed and think that might have been playing a part in it. Please do the repair steps from above again and see if it stays fixed now.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Yes it seems fine now.

Comment

I've been having the same issue, I found logging out, disabling all other addons, then logging back in, left clicking on the z icon next the to map (this would normally toggle the view on/off?) brings it back, I can then re-enable the rest of my UI, so some thing else not playing nicely with the guides? I Have ElvUI plus a pretty big list of other mods..

Comment

Working...
            X