Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ashhi
    replied
    Hey, thanks for posting the same thing again. I've discussed with the bank and they couldnt find anything, atleast for now. I've used another card through paypal and it works fine. I don't know why you get that error, when ever other company can process it without an issue. Maybe something fishy with the gateway. Who knows :shrug:

Leave a comment:

• ZG Support 1
    replied
    As I said, your bank is declining it and you have to contact them. This is exactly what it shows for the attempt you made today. b9da417f80.png

Leave a comment:

• ashhi
    replied
    Yeah, it's 100% not a bank issue. That is already confirmed as I use the card daily basis online, all over EU/US. For some reason, since my previous card is about to expire, it wont let me use the new one or the old one in your service.

Leave a comment:

• ehgmaas
    replied
    I'm sorry to post this twice. I solved the captcha (4 digits), but it didn't work. I did try different browsers, turned off virus protection, ad-blockers. But you resetting the stored payment setting did the trick. Thank you very much. I'm a happy subscriber again .

Leave a comment:

• ZG Support 1
    replied
    There was no need to post this twice. Did you try using a different browser to submit the ticket once it was giving you a problem? Did you solve the captcha for the ticket before submitting? See your other post for solution.

Leave a comment:

• ehgmaas
    replied
    I have the same problem. I tried with the same creditcard and paypal account on other webshops and there it works. So my card is not at fault, as it is stated at my bank account. I also tried to submit a support ticket, but i can smash the submit button 100 times, but it won't let me send the request.

Leave a comment:

• ZG Support 1
    replied
    I only see an attempt with 1 card. Your bank was declining the transaction so you will need to contact them.

Leave a comment:

• ashhi
    started a topic Unable to resub

Unable to resub

Tried with 4 different cards and paypal and it just says some nonsense of fail. Is this a known issue?
Working...
X