OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSA: Don't purchase a year's sub unless you plan to fully use it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSA: Don't purchase a year's sub unless you plan to fully use it.

Alternate title: Have more foresight than I did.

I purchased a year's subscription to Zygor, used less than 25% of it, and have quit playing WoW. I was informed very clearly by Zygor customer service that no refunds are issued beyond two weeks after the purchase date.

You will NOT receive a partial refund for unused time on your subscription.

If you buy a year's subscription to Zygor and decide two weeks and a day into it that you're done with wow, you aren't getting any sort of refund. Anything beyond two weeks from the purchase date, and you're out the full cost of what you paid. Period.

Learn from my mistake. If you aren't REALLY sure you're going to be using that full year's sub, then consider the monthly option.

While yes we do only offer the refunds within 2 weeks of the purchase on the 12 month plan we do give some leeway on that so the 2 weeks and 1 day statement is not accurate. However the leeway does not extend to 3 months after you started the sub.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      While yes we do only offer the refunds within 2 weeks of the purchase on the 12 month plan we do give some leeway on that so the 2 weeks and 1 day statement is not accurate
      Define 'leeway.' How much leeway? What if someone quits after three weeks? Would a partial refund be given? What about four weeks? Six weeks? Two months?

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      the leeway does not extend to 3 months after you started the sub.
      Three months of a year long sub is only 25% of the purchase. That's 75% of what I purchased that will go unused, and which I will not receive any reimbursement for.

___

The POINT of my post stands. Don't purchase a year long subscription unless you fully plan to use it because you aren't getting any partial refunds for unused time.

Comment

Wow.... You are pretty entitled aren't yeh casualme? I am sorry but it's not the fault of Zygor that you chose to purchase a one year subscription, and then chose to stop playing a few weeks later. You paid them cause you liked their product, it's not their fault you decided you didn't want to play WoW anymore. How could you possibly feel entitled to a refund on a one year subscription, that you already used multiple months of? How entitled are you really?

Comment

Originally posted by Kisama_x86 View Post
          Wow.... You are pretty entitled aren't yeh casualme?
          No entitlement here bud, I accept Zygor's decision on the matter. Here's some tusk polish for you though. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
          X