Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused

Hi all. I had the trial version of v 2.0 and loved it but when I updated to 3.0 and bought it it suddenly changed and the sis stopped working and I count see what I was supposed to do. Can anyone help me?

Sorry wrong place but I want to know what happened. Oh and also the guide won't work with my worgen or goblin. They can't even use add ons.

Comment

This will help with guide problem:
      http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ion-3.0-Issues
      The sis is not functioning completely right now and reccomend turning it off this is the directions for turning it off:
      In these situations, we recommend that you right click the Z icon on the mini map, click the “+” symbol next to Zygor Guides Viewer, click the Dynamic Progress uncheck all four boxes and move the slider to 80.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Most of your confusion is generated by all the changes that Blizzard made between beta and live for Cata that messed up the guides. The team are working diligently to get all the bugs fixed and have it working nicely like you had seen in the Trial version. Just keep running that Zygor Updater each time before you log into WoW as the team are constantly putting out updates trying to fix stuff.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X