Find Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find Vendor

Before the most recent update I was able to click on the binoculars and it would let me search for the nearest vendors or bankers etc. Where did that button go?

That has been integrated into the arrow now. Right click on the arrow to find it.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Couple things: we have to unlock the waypoint arrow to be able to right click and view the context menu. Also, the arrow disappears when a guide is completed. Minor annoyances from a user's perspective.

Would be nice to have the binocs on the minimap and/or full map, or simply return them to the guide viewer, because I don't see this as a design improvement.

Just my $0.02 Thanks

Comment

We're working on a fix for the locked waypoint arrow being non-interactive. That wasn't intended.

The arrow only appears on steps that have a coordinate built into them so if it's disappearing when a guide is completed it's probably because the last step has no coordinate. If you switch to another step with a coordinate it should re-appear.

As for the Find Nearest feature, that is a Waypoint Arrow centric feature so it makes more logical sense to be in the Waypoint Arrow's menu. We also have future plans for the right click menu to enhance navigation and want people to get used to using this menu more so they'll be more accustomed to it when those new features come along.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Would be nice to have the binocs on the minimap and/or full map, or simply return them to the guide viewer, because I don't see this as a design improvement.
          I agree with this. Came to the forum just to find out where the binocs went as right clicking the waypoint arrow does nothing. About to login and I'll unlock it first to see if that works.

Comment

Glad to see you are doing a fix already. The last two time's I've logged in my arrow is also half off the bottom of my screen even though locked somewhere else. unlocking does show the right click menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Brunur View Post

I agree with this. Came to the forum just to find out where the binocs went as right clicking the waypoint arrow does nothing. About to login and I'll unlock it first to see if that works.
              Right clicking the arrow probably doesn't work probably because you have the arrow locked. That was an unintended thing that started with the new Waypoint Arrow menu and will be fixed in one of the next updates.
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                That has been integrated into the arrow now. Right click on the arrow to find it.
                Thanks for the quick answer, I missed that!

Comment

Thanks for the updates

Comment

Working...
                  X