Travel decisions super weird now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel decisions super weird now

Not sure the right place to post this, but for instance, I'm standing in the mage tower (or whatever the place is called in SW with all the portals), with a pin on Nathanos. Guide wants me to run to the deeprun tram to get to ironforge, instead of going to boralus -> ironforge portal.
    guide suggestions bad.jpg

Here's one of me standing in front of the IF portal

in front of if portal.jpg

Comment

What are your navigation settings?
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Under waypoint arrow tab in settings change the slider to speed over comfort maybe this helps?

Comment

Originally posted by pumba2988 View Post
          Under waypoint arrow tab in settings change the slider to speed over comfort maybe this helps?
          Waiting for the tram is definitely not more comfort than clicking a portal I'm an inch from? Tram is one of the worst ways to travel, from a comfort perspective. If you 'go get a coffee' you'll miss the tram and/or miss your destination.

What are your navigation settings?
          I haven't changed them in forever, I would hope they didn't change without asking, as part of the patch:
          waypoint.jpg

Comment

Only on 'speed' is it faster, but it still doesn't make sense, as tram is terrible for comfort. It literally uses more cooldowns on 'comfort' than it does to click the portal. Additionally, it never suggests 'take portal to IF, then fly' - which is actually a mix of fast and comfort (one CD or click to IF, then AFK on a flight). It's either tram or twilight highlands. And it looks like the patch did change settings, which isn't great.

Comment

Working...
            X