Step Display Number of Steps Shown Missing "All"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step Display Number of Steps Shown Missing "All"

For some reason, there is no selection in the drop down for All. I have 1-5, but there is no way to select all, and I have repaired a few times now.

Sometimes features are retired if they're considered seldom used or covered by another feature. While it may seem like a small thing, supporting "All" required additional complexity to the addon, and in building Guide Viewer 8 it was phased out due to this and also because Sticky Steps serve the function of showing you what future steps you can work on at the same time as the current step. If enough people seem to want "All" back we may add it back, but that's the reason it's not there currently.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Understood. But your hover over directions still say all is available, which is why I asked. Thanks tho. I use it becasue I want the window size fixed, so I will just find another option for that within the guide

Comment

PLEASE add ALL back. I think others will agree with me that we prefer having frames static and not growing and shrinking, often obscuring other parts of the UI.

Added a poll for people to vote on adding this option back :-)
        Last edited by ubernoobza; November 23, 2020, 05:50 AM.

Comment

We are looking at the possibility of adding in an option to make the frame static.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

We're going to keep the 5 step limit but add an option to enable scrolling, thus solving the issue of the viewer dynamically changing size.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Awesome, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                We are looking at the possibility of adding in an option to make the frame static.

Comment

Was this ever implemented? It's shocking to me that basic functionality like a fixed screen with scrolling isn't supported. Even freeware add-ons have this capability. I can't tell you how annoying it is that the size of the add-on window is constantly changing with each quest, sometimes taking up the entire screen.

Comment

Working...
                  X