Feedback Section isn't in the Client..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback Section isn't in the Client..

Just want to say that I am sort of disappointed with the new update.

First off I thought the "Roadmap" option was going to include ALL expansions, not just BFA and Shadowlands. To me it looks incomplete. If it's coming later cool, but that's not how the videos made it feel.
    Secondly, the new "Feedback" section was a very exciting update for me because I find quite a few issues with some of the steps in the guide as I have been using it since you guys started providing it to the public. So ya, a long time. So today I found a step that wasn't correct and hit the flag and submitted feedback, but then I remembered in the video you showed a section in the client that you would Submit your Pending Feedback.

That section is NOT in my client at all. Do we have to download a new client? I assumed that the old client would update. Why is this section not in the new client?

Here is a link to an image of how my client looks vs the client in the Youtube video. https://i.imgur.com/ceN9Zr0.png

We're sorry to hear you're disappointed with the update.

The Featured section will be expanded to included content from past expansions beyond Shadowlands and Battle for Azeroth. What you see currently is just what we were able to have ready for Shadowlands launch.

The client update was held off temporarily to make sure there were no download issues for people downloading the Shadowlands update. Now that the initial wave has passed we're rolling out the client update. The good news is any guide feedback you've reported should still be saved and be able to be uploaded to us when you get the client update.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
      We're sorry to hear you're disappointed with the update.

The Featured section will be expanded to included content from past expansions beyond Shadowlands and Battle for Azeroth. What you see currently is just what we were able to have ready for Shadowlands launch.

The client update was held off temporarily to make sure there were no download issues for people downloading the Shadowlands update. Now that the initial wave has passed we're rolling out the client update. The good news is any guide feedback you've reported should still be saved and be able to be uploaded to us when you get the client update.
      Thank you for your answer. I'm glad that you have created such a great guide and have enjoyed it over the years. It has made my enjoyment of WoW so much better and easier. I'm also happy to support such a great product with a awesome support team.

Comment

Working...
      X