No announcement yet.

Error when opening vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed there HAD been "some lines such as "ScheduleTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\Ace3\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:94" in the FIRST error message that I posted (at the TOP of my initial post). I was asking where you saw another addon listed in the SECOND error message that I posted in the BOTTOM of my initial message.

That is to say at the bottom of (post #8) that I later enlarged with RED letters (post #10) when you asked "Have you tested with all other addons disabled?" to make sure that you had seen it.

To which you replied "The error you posted is not with only Zygor running. ElvUI is also mentioned which means you still have other addons enabled. That is why I asked about ALL other addons disabled." in post 12. So I assumed you saw something I hadn't since I had enlarged it, underlined it and made it red.

To absolutely clarify I pasted JUST the 2nd error message that I had received when I disabled everything by Zygor from my inital post in post #13. That is the one that I was asking where you saw another addon. Because that should have been the one you were referring to in post 15.

Either way thank you for passing on to the Devs.

Comment

I'm back! So the error started popping up again, so I followed your instructions to clear the addon from my drive entirely and do a fresh install.

Message: ...erface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\InventoryManage r.lua:1085: Usage: GetItemUniqueness(itemID|"name"|"itemlink")
      Time: Mon Aug 30 10:31:10 2021
      Count: 1
      Stack: ...erface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\InventoryManage r.lua:1085: Usage: GetItemUniqueness(itemID|"name"|"itemlink")
      [string "@Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\LibTSM\Ser vice \ErrorHandler.lua"]:761: in function <...Ons\TradeSkillMaster\LibTSM\Service\ErrorHan dl er.lua:717>
      [string "=[C]"]: ?
      [string "=[C]"]: in function `GetItemUniqueness'
      [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Inventory Mana ger.lua"]:1085: in function `GetUnusableItems'
      [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Loot-SellItemsPopup.lua"]:115: in function `SetItems'
      [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Loot.lua"]:200: in function `SellUnusableItems'
      [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Loot.lua"]:363: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Loot.lua:349 >

Locals: errMsg = "...erface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\InventoryM anag er.lua:1085: Usage: GetItemUniqueness(itemID|"name"|"itemlink")"
      isBugGrabber = nil
      tsmErrMsg = nil
      oldModule = nil
      private = <table> {
      globalNameTranslation = <table> {
      }
      FormatErrorMessageSection = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\LibTSM\Service\ ErrorHandler.lua:517
      ErrorHandler = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\LibTSM\Service\ ErrorHandler.lua:134
      origErrorHandler = <function> defined @Interface\SharedXML\SharedBasicControls.lua:355
      hitInternalError = false
      CreateErrorFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\LibTSM\Service\ ErrorHandler.lua:536
      num = 0
      SanitizeString = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\LibTSM\Service\ ErrorHandler.lua:510
      AddonBlockedHandler = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\LibTSM\Service\ ErrorHandler.lua:502
      GetStackLevelInfo = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\LibTSM\Service\ ErrorHandler.lua:344
      ParseLocals = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\LibTSM\Service\ ErrorHandler.lua:396
      ignoreErrors = false
      errorReports = <table> {
      }
      IsTSMAddon = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\LibTSM\Service\ ErrorHandler.lua:478
      localLinesTemp = <table> {
      }
      GetStackInfo = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\TradeSkillMaster\LibTSM\Service\ ErrorHandler.lua:313
      }
      MAX_STACK_DEPTH = 50
      OLD_TSM_MODULES = <table> {
      1 = "TradeSkillMaster_Accounting"
      2 = "TradeSkillMaster_AuctionDB"
      3 = "TradeSkillMaster_Auctioning"
      4 = "TradeSkillMaster_Crafting"
      5 = "TradeSkillMaster_Destroying"
      6 = "TradeSkillMaster_Mailing"
      7 = "TradeSkillMaster_Shopping"
      8 = "TradeSkillMaster_Vendoring"
      9 = "TradeSkillMaster_Warehousing"
      }

Then turning off allllll other addons

Message: ...erface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\InventoryManage r.lua:1085: Usage: GetItemUniqueness(itemID|"name"|"itemlink")
      Time: Mon Aug 30 10:31:46 2021
      Count: 1
      Stack: ...erface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\InventoryManage r.lua:1085: Usage: GetItemUniqueness(itemID|"name"|"itemlink")
      [string "=[C]"]: in function `GetItemUniqueness'
      [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Inventory Mana ger.lua"]:1085: in function `GetUnusableItems'
      [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Loot-SellItemsPopup.lua"]:115: in function `SetItems'
      [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Loot.lua"]:200: in function `SellUnusableItems'
      [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Loot.lua"]:363: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Loot.lua:349 >

Locals: (*temporary) = nil

Hope this helps.

Comment

Settings > Automation > uncheck "Suggest items I can safely sell to vendors."

Fixed the error for me, also.

Comment

I know that fixes the error, but I want to use that function.
          If the function isn't supported any more, it should be removed, but I hope that's not the case.

Deactivating an offered feature should never be a permanent fix, but I'm guessing you know that already

Looking forward to a fix, Zygor team! Love your work ❤

Comment

This should be fixed with our next update.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
            X