Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error spam upon entering Solo Arena

Hello

I joined some Solo Arena today and suddenly started to get nonstop spammed about the error mentioned below.

It stopped as soon as I got out of the Solo Arena

The viewer was hidden the whole time and I didnt use any guides or features recently.

Also it seems http://support.zygorguides.com/ is down, while the main website points to it.

https://zygorguides.com/members/feedback/
    63dMiqY.png

rOYEDPv.png

Error:
    Code:
    291x ...s/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0-1/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:471: attempt to concatenate local 'cont' (a nil value)
    [string "@ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0-1/LibTaxi-1.0.lua"]:471: in function `IsContinentKnown'
    [string "@ZygorGuidesViewer/Widgets/toastmessage.lua"]:165: in function `MainCity'
    [string "@ZygorGuidesViewer/Widgets/toastmessage.lua"]:157: in function `OnTick'
    [string "@ZygorGuidesViewer/Widgets.lua"]:196: in function `handler'
    [string "@ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:1139: in function <...rfaceZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:1137>

Locals:
    self = <table> {
    fcnames_by_tag = <table> {
    }
    Startup = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:245
    IsRetail = true
    path2cont = <table> {
    }
    DeepScanTaxiMap = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:826
    IsContinentKnown = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:469
    taxipoints = <table> {
    }
    CacheTaxiTags = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:365
    translation = <table> {
    }
    fcnames_by_nodeID = <table> {
    }
    IsClassic = false
    SetupTaxiTooltips = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1533
    MapIDsByName = <table> {
    }
    saved_tables = <table> {
    }
    frame = LibTaxiFrame {
    }
    ImportTaxiTimesFromSV = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1696
    ResetKnowledge = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:609
    ClearAllKnowledge = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:461
    OnTimer = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1542
    DEV_FindNodeIDs = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1091
    GetTaxiDataBySlot = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:416
    TestAllFlights = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1503
    CacheTaxiPoints = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:393
    fnode_by_nodeID = <table> {
    }
    MarkNeightboursUnknown = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1482
    LearnCurrentTaxi = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1455
    GetTaxiTripTime = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:127
    DEV_DumpFlightCosts = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1222
    GetCurrentMapContinent = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:123
    GetTaxiByTarget = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1420
    TranslateData = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1361
    MergeData = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1310
    DumpTaxiByTarget = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1436
    DEV_FixByDupes = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1205
    errors = <table> {
    }
    FindTaxiByTag = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:404
    DEV_ConvertCostsToNodeID = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:1139
    fc_by_nodeID = <table> {
    }
    FindTaxiByNodeID = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:410
    MarkKnownTaxis = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:522
    Debug_HookButtons = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:618
    MarkContinentSeen = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:510
    is_enemy = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:88
    ScanTaxiMap = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:670
    InitializeTaxis = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:309
    flightcost = <table> {
    }
    MarkKnownByLevels = <function> defined @ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:564
    ClearContinentKno

Also I just teleported to Org and suddenly got the startup guide wizard (this is something new? never seen it)
    I used Zygor for a long time. Not sure why it only appeared after going to Org.

Dont see any Scan button when talking to the Auctioneer, I use ElvUI though (not sure if related)
    Last edited by neoony; February 15, 2023, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Looks like I'm getting the same , get errors, every time I teleport anywhere or exit instance dungeon groups:-

Message: ...s/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:471: attempt to concatenate local 'cont' (a nil value)
      Time: Wed Feb 15 18:00:34 2023
      Count: 1
      Stack: ...s/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua:471: attempt to concatenate local 'cont' (a nil value)
      [string "=[tsm error check]"]:1: in main chunk
      [string "=(tail call)"]: ?
      [string "=[C]"]: ?
      [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/LibTaxi-1.0/LibTaxi-1.0.lua"]:471: in function `IsContinentKnown'
      [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Widgets/toastmessage.lua"]:165: in function `MainCity'
      [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Widgets/toastmessage.lua"]:157: in function `OnTick'
      [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Widgets.lua"]:196: in function `handler'
      [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua"]:1139: in function <...rface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:1137>

Comment

First, if you use widgets go into the Profile section of the guide viewer settings in game and click on Backup. That should give you a string that you can copy/paste into a text file on your computer to save it. Then do the following steps to do a full guide reset:

1. exit WoW
        2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete any Zygor folders
        3. go to the WoW/_retail_/WTF/Account/<your account name here>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
        4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
        5. go back in game to test and see if that fixed it

If that fixed it then you can go back into the guide viewer settings and in the Profile section you can paste that backup string into the box at the bottom and click on Restore. That will restore your widget layout and data.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Still no joy. getting the same errors: Plus it keeps asking me to do Startup Orientation Wizard.
          Thanks,

Comment

We just sent out an update that should fix this error.

Comment

All working now for me. thanks for the quick response and fix.

Comment

Yeah was also good for me in RBGs yesterday (didnt try solo arena again)

Thanks for the Fix

The only other new annoyance is that now in RBGs everytime I click on any enemy, there is this giant huge popup covering half of my screen to load a guide of their mount while in RBGs

I will have to check how to disable that.
                But thats annoying to suddenly have after update in instances

Comment

That would be the creature detector in the Notifications section.

Comment

Working...
                  X