Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Auction House Tools\Tabs Not Loading

Hey all,

The Buy and Sell tabs for Zygor's is not showing on the Auction house any more. Also, I get the below errors whenever I click the "Toggle Auction Tools" button:

Code:
    Message: ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Core.lua:134: attempt to index local 'itemdata' (a string value)
    Time: Wed Sep 23 13:14:49 2020
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Core.lua:134: attempt to index local 'itemdata' (a string value)
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Core.lua"]:134: in function `Update'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-View.lua"]:417: in function `SetCurrentTab'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-View.lua"]:438: in function `ShowWindow'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-View.lua"]:271: in function <...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-View.lua:268>

Locals:
    and the second one:

Code:
    Message: ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Core.lua:134: attempt to index local 'itemdata' (a string value)
    Time: Wed Sep 23 13:19:36 2020
    Count: 57
    Stack: ...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Core.lua:134: attempt to index local 'itemdata' (a string value)
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Core.lua"]:134: in function `Update'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Core.lua"]:827: in function <...ddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\GoldUI\Auctiontools-Core.lua:810>

Locals:
    What can I do?

With 8.3, Blizzard has done a complete overhaul of the Auction House that adds in most of the features that were previously only available using our Auction Tools, or other addons. As such, we’re retiring most of our Auction Tools components as it would require a full rebuild to make them work with the Auction House code changes and all that would be doing is duplicating features that are now built into the game. Some elements of the Auction Tools will be retained that aren’t built into the game, like our Auction House scanning and shopping list features.

Try doing a full guide reset to see if this helps with the LUA errors you are seeing.

1. exit WoW
    2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
    3. go to the WoW/_retail_/WTF/Account/<your account name here>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X