Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RESOLVED] Guide not detecting completed tasks

Hi,

The guide is not detecting individual tasks or sub-tasks of a guide step. It auto accepts and turns in OK but it's NOT detecting when I do the thing it's asking me to do.

For instance, if I'm supposed to 'Gather 40 Flower Stems' and I pick up 8, WOW displays that I picked up 8, but the guide remains at '0/40 Flower Stems'. This error makes no distinction between performing a single-step task or a multistep task - it doesn't detect ANY completion of a task. I have to manually tell the guide that the task is complete.

FYI (because I'm not certain if it makes a difference), I did just switch this toon from horde to alli AND changed servers from a PVE to a PVP. I'm currently in Pandaria - Valley of the Four Winds (86-87).

k, thanks!
    Last edited by Zygor Admin; November 26, 2014, 01:07 PM.

If you would like to eliminate the possibility of it being the faction/server change then go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there. This will do a full reset on the guides.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

hrm, there are NO zygor files in there. None above either. Advice?
      Im dumb. I thought I was supposed to drill into $ACCOUNTNAME/$TOONNAME.

Deleting now.
      Last edited by carmoca; November 23, 2014, 05:38 PM.

Comment

In this folder (E:\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\$MYACCOUNT\SavedVariables) I found
        ZygorGuidesViewer.lua
        ZygorGuidesViewer.lua.bak

Delete those?

Comment

That seemed to do it.

(Had to reconfigure everything, though. But, that's OK - the awesome guides work again!) Yay, Zygor Support!

Comment

Working...
          X