Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kjela
    replied
    what works for me is to resize the viewer back to normal is to disable Zygor. Reload. then re-enable. reload. All done from within game. Just the reset profile had no effect.

Leave a comment:

• ashmarsh_walker
    replied
    Cartman, I wasn't able to pull from the borders, but opened the game and unchecked the AddOn. Then went into the game with the character that was having the problem. Ingame I opened the AddOns window and checked the addon, the reloaded the UI. It opened with the corrected size, and your suggestion worked like a charm. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• mindrot
    replied
    Originally posted by Cartman View Post
    To reset the width press ESC, select addons, deactivate the ZygorGuidesViewer, select reload in the lower right, then go into the addons selection again, activate the guide and reload again.
    This resolved the issue for me.

Leave a comment:

• rvanhorn
    replied
    Had this happen again today. The post from Cartman is what fixed it.

Leave a comment:

• Cartman
    replied
    In order to reset window positions WoW hadles itself (I think that affects both the guide viewer window and the waypoint arrow) you need to login once without the Zygor addon active.
    If you quit WoW, delete the settings file and guide and immediately install the guide again and start WoW with the guide addon active it will use the last used positioning.

These window settings are stored in the following file:
    WoW/WTF/Account/Accountname/Servername/Charactername/layout-local.txt

Leave a comment:

• Zygor Support
    replied
    But did you reset the profile like in post #2? Removing it from the Interface folder does not reset the profiles and that is where things like window sizes are stored.

Leave a comment:

• tiney98
    replied
    I removed the addon altogether, then reinstalled fresh from app. no other addons installed. no problem with any other class except druid restoration with I get a huge long window. no idea why. but I love the addon and it's just on one charater so I can live with that.

Leave a comment:

• Cartman
    replied
    I think the width of the Zygor guide is not stored in it's settings. You should be able to make it narrower by dragging the left or right border while holding the left mouse button clicked.

To reset the width press ESC, select addons, deactivate the ZygorGuidesViewer, select reload in the lower right, then go into the addons selection again, activate the guide and reload again.

THe height of the Zygor window is determined by the space needed to show the step.

Leave a comment:

• Zygor Support
    replied
    It's not supposed to get that big, that's some odd corruption causing it to do that. Did you try what is listed in the 2nd post of this thread?

Leave a comment:

• tiney98
    replied
    i'm having the same problem, it doesn't happen on all my toons, but like my druid, the box size is way long. no idea why it's doing this and there is no way of making the box narrower. is there some way you can put sizing button in the corner we could drag to ajust the size. like what you can do in windows when you cursor of a edge of a screen.

Leave a comment:

• rvanhorn
    replied
    That did it, thanks much!

Leave a comment:

• Zygor Support
    replied
    Try exiting the game, go to your WoW folder, and rename the WTF folder to WTF.Old. Then go in game for testing.

Leave a comment:

• rvanhorn
    replied
    Done - thank you for the quick reply.

No change, still a long window.

Leave a comment:

• Zygor Support
    replied
    Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. exit WoW
    2. go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
    3. go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. run the installer client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. go back in game and see if that fixed it

Leave a comment:

• rvanhorn
    replied
    Same problem, the solution which(I'm guessing) worked in Feb is now working now.

Tried to upload a picture to show. saving the screen shot in different formats, (Jpeg, gif, and png) all returned "not a valid picture file).

Picture some how the view guide goes across the entire screen. There seems to be no option to "unwiden" it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X