OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It still seems that the SiS isn't up to speed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It still seems that the SiS isn't up to speed...

I picked Kalimdor 25-30, and it takes me to Step 93: 'Lessons From the Lost Isles.' I get to the person who has to give me the quest and there is no speech option around. I even tried going back levels and there was no success, even with skipping forward. Can someone help me with this problem.

It's the same for me trying the 25-30 Horde guide. The guide keeps skipping over quests that require a quest chain, and causing me to have to backtrack ALOT. It's also skipping over quests and then telling me to grind the rest of the level and it has me doing quests where the mobs I am killing don't even give experience. Any information about SIS would be appreciated.

Comment

SIS is not totally functioning.
      This link follow the directions to disable that are under reputation: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/sis.php
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

From the looks of it, I don't think this will ever be fixed...

Comment

You just need to give the team some time. There are probably a couple thousand quests in the guides that the team need to make sure are linked together properly for the SIS to work.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hang in there people..

As a long time user I just wanted to put in my two cents that Zygor has ALWAYS been ultra-responsive and active in keeping their guide the best one around. I am sure they are working furiously to fix the quest threads that Blizzard cut this morning. Their mechanics are sound and are NOT broken... they just need a little time to compensate for Blizzard suddenly changing quest-IDs and moving (or not moving as the case may be) npcs about. The released Cataclysm did NOT match the test server in those particulars. I think you will find should you panic and "jump ship" that ALL guides are currently in a state of dis-repair and my money (literally) is on Zygor to be among the first to sort it out!

Comment

Working...
            X