This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New update broke auto-accept and hand in

aye as the title says, unless im missing something, the update appears to have broke the auto-hand in and auto-accept

tried deleting the four files in saved vars and repairing.

although its not too big of an issue, it does save quite a bit of time.

This was just reported in another thread too. If you by chance use Carbonite there is an option in that for auto-turn in for quests that can be used as a substitute until the Zygor team can fix this.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

aye i do use carbonite, lets hope that darn ghost quest window doesn't haunt me like it normally does when i use carbonites

Comment

Never heard of a ghost quest window.

Comment

its sort of there but its not

its just the book icon from the quest window and the cross but nothing else. it also blocks out an area the same size as the quest window. like the quest window fails to unload properly after auto-accepting

if it happens i'll grab a screenshot for the lulz

Comment

yeah im not using any addons except zygors and the auto turn in and accept aint working

Comment

Not working for me either.

Comment

http://utghost.co.uk/ghostwindow.jpg

da da dadaaa
                one ghost window luckily its easy to ignore considering nothing important is displayed on that side of the screen with my new ui

(for those unforunately slower people, the red square,big arrow and red text are not part of my ui, they did not magically appear with the ghost window)

Comment

I also confirm, it's broke.

Comment

I hate "me too" posts but in this case I have to make an exception...me too! On the up side, you know you have a great product when people notice the little things.

Comment

Um...I use carbonite and have never seen that window. In fact, the carbonite window looks nothing like that...

Edit

The pic below has the carbonite quest watch circled in red.

Last edited by dulak; March 22, 2011, 10:40 PM. Reason: Added pic

Comment

I'm having the same problem... no auto except or turn in. Not having the weird book thing tho... just have to manually accept quests.

Comment

The weird book thing is just related to carbonite and not zygor guides. Dulak, i noticed last night that it only does it when handing in then accepting a quest straight after (chain quests)

Comment

Do you have any other addons that interact with the quest window? It seems to me almost like an addon conflict as I've never had that issue.

Comment

Not that i know of, i'll do a clean run tonight and see if i can get it to repeat with just carbonite turned on

Comment

Working...
                              X