Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's also a possibility of maybe you're using an alpha version from when Cata was first release and you don't have an update release version installed?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Nope my addons are all up-to-date, im sure to keep an eye on that

Comment

I am using Carbonite and, after looking in the options to have Carbonite auto-turn in and auto accept quests... I am now seeing the weird book window. I understand that's related to Carbonite. However, all my addons are also up to date and the Zygor guide will no longer automatically turn in or accept quests. Having Zygor do this for me was a lot more seamless though... always scared Carbonite is accepting quests the guide wants me to skip.

Comment

We are working on the Auto Quest feature and will update with a fix once we find out what is causing this. This isn't because of carbonite but other problems could be conflicting, still unsure as of now.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I have carbonite doing the auto turn in for my quests but no auto accepting. I still don't see that screwed up book thing.

Comment

It messes on when auto Turning in and then accepting in the same window. Nothing to do with ZG just something i noticed before using ZG and now again since ZG autos are broke.

Comment

Yeah, I don't let Carbonite auto accept, only turn in. I do this primarily to make sure it's not accepting quests I should be skipping and filling up my quest log with useless quests. Maybe that's why I don't see this Carbonite bug.

Comment

Well i hope this is fixed soon. Great guide and ill never lvl without it again. The auto quest is such a nice addition and saves soooo much time. Thanks for all the hard work zygor but plz fix this problem!!!

Comment

Meh i dont mind it picking quests i dont need, as you can probably tell by my quest log in the ss lol

Mostly old raid content quests and low level dungeon quests :q it'll be nice to get the ZG autos back though, they worked a treat and defo sped up questing in their own little way

Comment

Even when Zygor's auto accept/turnin was working I only ever did the turnin. I've always accepted all quests myself because sometimes I like to read the text in the quest.

Comment

I love this option. Please fix asap

Comment

Originally posted by xerty View Post
                          I love this option. Please fix asap
                          This will be fixed within the next few hours. Keep an eye on your email (if you're subscribed to our newsletter) or see our new News section for up to the minute updates
                          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Fixed. Closing thread.
                            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.
                            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                            X