OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pictures that come up DO NOT MATCH THE SUBJECT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pictures that come up DO NOT MATCH THE SUBJECT.

There is a aggravating/confusing/sometimes funny issue with the ZYGOR SYSTEM. It was there before the update, I was waiting to see if this issue was going to be addressed so I waited.

Before explaining the problem, some set up info.

I made sure this was in place:
    Right click on the “BIG Z” and the Zygor menu pops up. The you choose “EXTRA FEATURES”. From there you choose “VIEW MENTIONED NPC’S & MONSTERS.
    (also,I am now level 36.)

Now the PROBLEM: The pictures that come up, DO NOT MATCH THE SUBJECT.

“ONE” Example: KILL GORIASH. I got a picture of a Red bearded Dwarf,flight director instead. But this happens all the time randomly and often.

I guess the best way to describe what its doing is, its grabbing pictures randomly and posting them.

It can be funny at times, when its supposed to be a pretty princess and you get a picture of a HUGE hairy gorilla. But more often, you need the right picture to help you ID something.

One more thing, the pictures flash so briefly on the screen you wonder at times did you see anything at all. This could be part of the over all software issue itself though.
    Thank you

BadHabit12

Maybe this feature needs to be looked into, thanks for reporting.

Comment

This feature is more of a luxury that came last minute into our Guide. It seems to be running a little slower than it used to but if you know you are close to where the named mob is than you can skip ahead one step, than back, and it should show you the correct one. Once we have some of the more fierce problems updated we will look into this one as well. Thanks for the report.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

And ease up on the bold and caps. We can read just fine without it.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Sorry it was very early in the morning ,,,anf my medical condition makes it very hard for me to see. I prewiewed my posting as you see it (so I could read it) then forgot to remove the captions to return it to (normal for you) unreadable format for me ....OOOPS!

Comment

No problem with that, the smiley showed your intentions
            One suggestion: The Opera browser allows zooming by using the + and - keys, maybe this can be helpful for you. I don't knwo about other browsers, I think now they all have zooming implemented but maybe not that easy to access.

Comment

FireFox is holding down Ctrl and either pressing + - or using the mouse scroll wheel.
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Chaos, the ctrl+mousewheel works as well in Opera (forgot about that as I mostly use the keyboard).

Comment

Working...
                X