Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeze every 2 minutes

Hello.

Since I've installed the add-on, WoW freeze every two minutes. When I disable Zygor Guide in Add(ons, no more freeze.

Is there something to deal with it ?

Since you're the only one to report a problem like this I'd say you probably have some type of addon conflict with Zygor and another addon. Be sure that all other addons you use are updated. If you still have problems try leaving Zygor enabled and disable the other addons. If you no longer have problems with Zygor being the only addon running, then start to enable your other addons one by one until the problem comes back, then you'll know what other addon is not getting along with Zygor. At that point you'll have to determine which of the two addons is most important to you if they're both updated.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

OK.

I'll do this.

Thanks

Comment

Please let us know what you find, if it is an addon conflict which addon and if an update to that addon helped, etc.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This might just be a coincidence, but just this past week there have been issues with myself and some of my guildies randomly getting huge lag spikes and freeze / DCing unexpectedlyand often, even during the slow times on the server (like 2am). This is not caused by any addons, since some of my guildies experiencing this problem are not running any.

Comment

You on TimeWarner Internet or AT&T? Lots of problems with those companies right now. It's due to the way the packets are sent now.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X