OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leveling Guide for Greymoor and Markarth is NOW available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leveling Guide for Greymoor and Markarth is NOW available!

I realize this is a Discontinued forum but I'd still like to post the announcement.

ybZ86M1.png

Hello, Zygor fans!

I'm pleased to announce long-awaited guides for Western Skyrim and The Reach is done and ready for download/updating! The new guides also include the Prologue quest "The Coven Conspiracy" for all three factions. A great deal of thanks goes to snichols7778 for authoring the two guides.

9ezGOIV.png

Please install or update through the excellent add-on manager Minion.

9tVgJNI.png

Quick Install Steps
    1. Download and install Minion. The best, free addon manager for ESO.
    2. Click on the "Find More" button.
    3. Search for "zygor." At the moment it is called "Zygor Guides ESO Leveling Guide (Community)."
    4. Click the Install button.
    5. Launch ESO
    6. Very important: You cannot run Zygor's official guide and my guide together. It is imperative that you disable Zygor's official guide from the Addon menu. If you run both, ESO becomes unstable. Don't worry though. This guide has everything Zygor's has and more! Props to the Zygor devs for making a great product in the first place.
    7. From the Addon menu, enable the guide "Leveling Guides v1.4.0.XXX." (The XXX is the addon version and will change over time.)
    8. That's it. You should be good to go. Enjoy!

If you have questions, please leave them here or you ask them at https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments.
    Attached Files

doesnt even say zygor . it just says community leveling guide.. right? .. unless something wrong with my minion,

Comment

Originally posted by kykenta View Post
      doesnt even say zygor . it just says community leveling guide.. right? .. unless something wrong with my minion,
      Yes, it is "Community Leveling Guide" in Minion. The directory is still called "ZGESO" and it still looks/works basically the same as it did before.

Comment

Working...
      X