Log in to ZYGOR
Log in with social media
OR
Log in with Zygor account
Forgot your password?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disable Dungeon Map Preview

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Disable Dungeon Map Preview

    Hi.

    Maybe I am stupid, but I can't seem to find the setting (if there is one) for disabling the Dungeon Map Preview.

    Is there one? If so, could one of you guys please point me in the correct direction?

    Thanks in advance,
    -Pnats

    #2
    The settings for that are at the bottom of the Navigation settings page.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

    Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      The settings for that are at the bottom of the Navigation settings page.
      Thank you for your answer. I looked through the settings, and I can't find a setting for that. Could you post a screenshot or something that shows what setting controlls the dungeon map?

      Comment


        #4
        Oh, looks like the Classic version doesn't have the same options that retail does, or they changed the options when I wasn't looking.

        The Map Preview section at the bottom of the Navigation settings page is where it had been. If it opens when you enter a dungeon you can close it with the normal map hotkey. At that point it will only be the icon where the arrow normally is to open it again.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

        Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
          Oh, looks like the Classic version doesn't have the same options that retail does, or they changed the options when I wasn't looking.

          The Map Preview section at the bottom of the Navigation settings page is where it had been. If it opens when you enter a dungeon you can close it with the normal map hotkey. At that point it will only be the icon where the arrow normally is to open it again.
          Hi,

          Ok, then it wasn't just me. 🤣

          Is a "disable" map-preview button something that can be added in the future? It's a "block" on my screen which I don't really feel like I need, but I do not want to disable the whole addon everytime I enter an instance.

          - Pnats

          Comment


            #6
            That block is actually the arrow. Instead of displaying a broken arrow it displays the map button when in an instance. To disable the map button would mean disabling the arrow. You could do that by using the mini map button to toggle the guide viewer itself and when the guide viewer is not showing the arrow will also not show.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

            Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
              That block is actually the arrow. Instead of displaying a broken arrow it displays the map button when in an instance. To disable the map button would mean disabling the arrow. You could do that by using the mini map button to toggle the guide viewer itself and when the guide viewer is not showing the arrow will also not show.
              Sadly, that does not work. Toggling on/off the Guide Viewer does nothing to the map.

              Comment


                #8
                Do you maybe have another addon that is providing a dungeon map? Ours should really only open when you click the button where the arrow is.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

                Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

                Comment


                  #9
                  NO, he doesn't I have had to disable the entire Zygor addon as the only way to get rid of that little box siting on the screen the whole time you are in a dungeon. Fix this and I will load the addon again....

                  Comment


                    #10
                    What box are you referring to? Can you post a picture of it?
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

                    Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I'm glad its not me! The issue is that when in a dungeon the arrow gets replaced by a button that shows the map preview, its annoying and can't be disabled.
                      Screenshot 2021-02-06 121741.png
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                        #12
                        With the Waypoint Arrow Enabled it changes slightly to add the steps from the guide I'm using
                        Screenshot 2021-02-06 121807.png
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                          #13
                          btw currently using version 1.0.23966

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Try disabling all other addons to see if the arrow works normally. The step you have should be showing a normal arrow.
                            Last edited by ZG Support 1; February 6, 2021, 09:52 AM.
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

                            Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

                            Comment


                              #15
                              No difference when disabling all other addons

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X