Smart injection drop quests often lists quests to drop that I shouldn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart injection drop quests often lists quests to drop that I shouldn't

Having used the Classic guide now for 2 toons, I've seen a lot of times where the below happens. I go to clean up my quest log after completing an area and it tells me to drop a quest that is in fact needed in the next area. I know this one, the Morgan Stern one (as I know it told me to pick it up), and the Stalven quest line from lower level both do this. There were others, but I didn't take extensive notes. Sorry about that!

zygor.png

Okay, are you only following the Zygor Leveling path, or are you accepting other quests along the way?

Comment

I'm trying pretty religiously to stick to only the guide. I've gone off and done some of the elite quests in an area with guildmates, etc. But not excessively. Unless the system is saying I can drop those because I don't need the XP from them?

Comment

If you are a higher level it will sometimes try to skip some quests to get the guides caught up to you.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Well then, remind me not to use that feature anymore. I like working ahead, esp for later when some of the quests get harder to solo. And it cuts down on grind steps for sure.

Comment

So this happened again. I'm honestly going to stop using this feature as I can't trust it.

Following the Badlands guide I did it and it said I could drop '...and bugs' quest 'because it wasn't needed in any future guide' Then I got to the very next guide for Swamp of Sorrows, and half way through it tells me to pick up crab legs from the beach that turn out to be for that exact quest.

Very frustrating to drop it only to find out later I really did need it and it would have saved me from a bunch more grinding.

Comment

We do apologize for the inconvenience. I will create a ticket for a member of the team to review this feature.

Comment

Working...
              X