The Storm Peaks and Item Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Storm Peaks and Item Score

I haven't been online in about a week due to being sick and tonight when I logged in I couldn't load the guide for the storm peaks. All it would tell me is unable to load guide no valid steps! Then I got on an alt to check out the other settings and noticed that nothing is appearing in the Item Score tab that allows you to choose the spec you are running so the recommended gear is for that spec. I decided to delete all of the zygor folders in my addon folder and wtf folder from past posts found online. I even went one step further and loaded the game with all of my addons disabled and a fresh install of the guide. It still would not load the storm peaks guide or the item score tab. I also have a friend of mine that is subscribed to the guides and asked him if he would check his guide. He is having the same issues as i am currently. I have attached a picture of the LUA error with no addons and below is the LUA error I get when I try to load item score:

Message: ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1327: attempt to index local 'values' (a nil value)
    Time: Wed Dec 21 23:21:31 2022
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1327: attempt to index local 'values' (a nil value)
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC \Lib s\AceConfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:1327: in function <...nfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1070>
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC \Lib s\AceConfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:1710: in function `FeedGroup'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC \Lib s\AceConfig-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:1995: in function `Open'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC \Gui deMenu-View.lua"]:2442: in function `func'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC \Lib s\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua"]:55: in function <...sViewerClassicTBC\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals: appName = "ZygorGuidesViewer-Itemscore"
    options = <table> {
    type = "group"
    font = ZygorFontDialogLarge {
    }
    name = "Item Score"
    args = <table> {
    }
    set = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Opti ons.lua:105
    get = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Opti ons.lua:102
    handler = <table> {
    }
    desc = "opt_group_itemscore_desc"
    }
    container = <table> {
    groupname = "ZygorGuidesViewer-Itemscore"
    OnRelease = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:51
    OnWidthSet = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:145
    optiontable = <table> {
    }
    OnAcquire = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:46
    userdata = <table> {
    }
    status = <table> {
    }
    scrollframe = AceGUI30ZScrollFrame1Scroll {
    }
    OnHeightSet = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:150
    type = "SimpleGroup-Z"
    AceGUIWidgetVersion = 24
    LayoutFunc = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:686
    base = <table> {
    }
    LayoutFinished = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:132
    events = <table> {
    }
    FixScroll = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:94
    children = <table> {
    }
    SetStatusTable = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:137
    MoveScroll = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:80
    frame = <unnamed> {
    }
    SetScroll = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:62
    localstatus = <table> {
    }
    content = AceGUI30ZScrollFrame1ScrollChild {
    }
    scrollbar = AceGUI30ZScrollFrame1ScrollBar {
    }
    }
    rootframe = <table> {
    groupname = "ZygorGuidesViewer-Itemscore"
    OnRelease = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:51
    OnWidthSet = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:145
    optiontable = <table> {
    }
    OnAcquire = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:46
    userdata = <table> {
    }
    status = <table> {
    }
    scrollframe = AceGUI30ZScrollFrame1Scroll {
    }
    OnHeightSet = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC\Libs \AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIContainer-ScrollFrame.lua:1
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Volderon1396; December 21, 2022, 10:29 PM. Reason: added note about friend testing in his game

These are both known bugs and will be fixed as soon as we can.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. I look forward to the fix

Comment

Working...
      X