Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Horde/Troll Guide.

Hi,

I've started levelling in classic, I'm using the guide and it not very good at all, I am constantly being asked to kill mobs until the next level, even though the guide asked me to kill mobs to get to the previous level, I often have to forget about the guide and go do quests marked by questie otherwise it would take me a week to get 1 level.

The guide needs to be smarter. You need to add in steps that hand in quests in. The guide may ask me to complete 10 quests but only has me handing in 5, then I level up and your guide tells me I should go to another zone and not hand in quests. It should direct/warn users to hand in the remaining 5 quests before going to another zone.

Looking at the barrens 16-21, you tell me to kill enemies near northwatch hold until 21, even though there are quests involving Northwatch that offer good experience. I eventually get to 21 using questie, then you ask me to go to stonetalon mountains, 6 steps in and only 25% into level 21 you are asking me to grind mobs until 22.I'm passing quests that your guide is not asking me to take @ malaka'jin.
    The horde levelling guide needs a lot of work, it's currently not worth the money. There are better free guides that are just not able to display the steps as good as Zygor can.

I've been having the same issues leveling a Tauren Druid. Feels like way too often I'm just told to grind mobs rather than do quests. And when I'm barely half way through my level, I don't feel like grinding 200 or so mobs to level. And as an added side effect to this, I go do quests to speed up the process and wind up doing half the quests for the next guide section, further expanding this issue. This could really use some love seeing as how this is a paid addon.

Comment

You'll have to remember that Classic is a lot different than Retail. We suggest killing mobs along the way from quest to quest to avoid having grinding steps. It's easy to get comfortable avoiding mobs as you're completing quests, but this, however, will lead to the grind steps.

Comment

Working...
      X