Bug Report on Guide Viewer/Bug Report Link not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug Report on Guide Viewer/Bug Report Link not working

I'm on step 129 of the Elwynn Forest Guide looking at the Stonesplinter Troggs. The Step Kill 10 Stonesplinter Troggs and 10 Stonesplinter Scouts is repeated 2-3 times before it wants you to talk to Mountaineer Cobbleflint. It doesn't want you to kill extra Troggs, I'm just saying the step in the guide is written repeatedly.

I did also try to submit this bug in-game however I was not able to as there was no button to actually submit it, only view the code. I then went to the website to submit it there however the link(which was the other option besides the community forum) does not work either and would not load at all.
    Attached Files

The guides will appear this way sometimes. I was unable to open the images, but from looking at the small ones it appears that steps 129 and 130 have similar text, however, they're not identical, meaning that step 129 was removed from the list. This can happen if you have the guide set up to show multiple steps at once. If you check the settings and continue to have trouble, please let us know.

Comment

Working...
    X